Duck Hunting Forum banner

dickweed

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Locked&Loaded 
#1 ·
I hunted with a guy I nicknamed dickweed. He was a deer hunter and good at it. He tried to keep teaching me to use deer scouting tactics and deer setup tactics on waterfowl. I told dickweed that deer dont fly and ducks do...countless times. He was such a...dickweed.

Each time I shot a duck...dickweed proclaimed, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?".
Where did you aim? Where did you put the bead? I told that guy "I dont know, I pointed at its bill and shot it". He NEVER got that you dont aim and those beads ARE NOT SIGHTS. I told him many times.

Dickweed gave up waterfowl and went back to the deer woods. Thank God.

#5 ·
Underradar said:
Duck hunting is a kid's game. It takes corn, apples and sugar beets to kill a lot of deer.
I'll bet them LA deer would go ape**** over some big ole Michigan sugar beets

#7 ·
jehler said:
Underradar said:
Duck hunting is a kid's game. It takes corn, apples and sugar beets to kill a lot of deer.
Yes they would!

#8 ·
Indaswamp said:
jehler said:
Underradar said:
Yes they would!
Next time I'm down I'll bring a truckload and sell em on the side if the road

#9 ·
jehler said:
Indaswamp said:
jehler said:
Underradar said:
Yes they would!
Next time I'm down I'll bring a truckload and sell em on the side if the road
:lol3: ********* will be buying them to EAT! :lol3: Thinkin ,"Dems's some funny lookin turmips!"

#14 ·
Dickweed was always very concerned about the question, "how far is too far?".
We spent hours debating the subject. On the final day, final minutes of duck season we were still arguing...
There was a drake mallard swimming 80 yards away. Dickweed thinks we can kill it so we argued.

Finally I gave in and said shoot it. He missed. I shot it THREE TIMES.
It was comical to watch. I hit the duck once. It obviously went ouch. It quit flapping, started again and bam, I shot it again.
Same results. So I did it one more time. That poor duck had to be in pain.
Dickweed finally shut up. We went home and I never hunted with him again.

#15 ·
Underradar said:
Here, they eat the same thing as ducks. Corn, rice (bran), beans and acorns.

And deer cocaine.
Best deer bait is spoiled Brussel sprouts, you see deer use their old factory senses. Ducks don't

#16 ·
Deer shooting is boring. They are only good for one thing and that is for eat'n. I hope to fill the freezer by the end of October before "hunting" season starts. Does Dickweed have any relatives? I think I hunt with some of them as well.

#18 ·
jehler said:
Underradar said:
Here, they eat the same thing as ducks. Corn, rice (bran), beans and acorns.

And deer cocaine.
Best deer bait is spoiled Brussel sprouts, you see deer use their old factory senses. Ducks don't
Does that mean they lost their hearing from working around all that noisy machinery?

#19 ·
Prairie pothole region = old factory for the ducks. So says the liars at DU.

I think if I fed brussel sprouts to a deer it would puke. And the meat would go bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.