Texas Rambler

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 am

How about a wooden one? If so, send me your PayPal info and I will kick in on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERTERS-VINTAGE ... 27d8b29f21
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX


Re: Texas Rambler

Postby whistlin_wings » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Any way we could do a grebe?
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9116
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:08 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:Any way we could do a grebe?

You are the only one I know with a grebe spread. You want to part with one of your decoys?
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Should we include a pair of bolt cutters in the package too? Mark seems to be set on how important they are to a successful hunt! Lol
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
User avatar
Indiancreekducks87
hunter
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Farmersville, Tx

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:17 am

Indiancreekducks87 wrote:Should we include a pair of bolt cutters in the package too? Mark seems to be set on how important they are to a successful hunt! Lol

They get you into other places most folks can't go :wink:
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:03 pm

MarkM wrote:
Indiancreekducks87 wrote:Should we include a pair of bolt cutters in the package too? Mark seems to be set on how important they are to a successful hunt! Lol

They get you into other places most folks can't go :wink:


Even better than a mud buddy lol
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
User avatar
Indiancreekducks87
hunter
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Farmersville, Tx

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Indiancreekducks87 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Indiancreekducks87 wrote:Should we include a pair of bolt cutters in the package too? Mark seems to be set on how important they are to a successful hunt! Lol

They get you into other places most folks can't go :wink:


Even better than a mud buddy lol

Mud buddy don't work to well on gravel roads lol
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:04 pm

MarkM wrote:
Indiancreekducks87 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Indiancreekducks87 wrote:Should we include a pair of bolt cutters in the package too? Mark seems to be set on how important they are to a successful hunt! Lol

They get you into other places most folks can't go :wink:


Even better than a mud buddy lol

Mud buddy don't work to well on gravel roads lol

True story! Lol
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
User avatar
Indiancreekducks87
hunter
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Farmersville, Tx

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Haha ya Adams, I don't care.

Mark got me rollin'. Bolt cuttin' mf'er.

To hunt this weekend, or to brush blinds with a bunch of donkeys.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6922
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:Haha ya Adams, I don't care.

Mark got me rollin'. Bolt cuttin' mf'er.

To hunt this weekend, or to brush blinds with a bunch of donkeys.

Atlanta is rubbing off on you ain't it???
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:04 pm

MarkM wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:Haha ya Adams, I don't care.

Mark got me rollin'. Bolt cuttin' mf'er.

To hunt this weekend, or to brush blinds with a bunch of donkeys.

Atlanta is rubbing off on you ain't it???


All I wanna do is steal stuff, eat chicken, smell like cocoa butter and be in the movie con air.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6922
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:20 am

You fockers better hurry up with this. I got the decoy from last year. Who's the guy that drew d1cks all over my wigeon!?
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6922
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:29 am

Haha well had to of been some time after Xmas.... Don't recall seeing any porta potty art work on it when I had it lol
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
User avatar
Indiancreekducks87
hunter
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Farmersville, Tx

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 am

Crazy Matt wrote:You fockers better hurry up with this. I got the decoy from last year. Who's the guy that drew d1cks all over my wigeon!?

Wasn't me, I can't draw. I will order up a coot decoy this week and we can get it setup. Who wants to start the thread?
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:43 am

MarkM wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:You fockers better hurry up with this. I got the decoy from last year. Who's the guy that drew d1cks all over my wigeon!?

Wasn't me, I can't draw. I will order up a coot decoy this week and we can get it setup. Who wants to start the thread?

I only hunt over the original Game Winner decoys, none of that Carvers Edge junk.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-coot-decoys-6-pack/pid-390851?N=599422811+10001
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9116
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:You fockers better hurry up with this. I got the decoy from last year. Who's the guy that drew d1cks all over my wigeon!?

Wasn't me, I can't draw. I will order up a coot decoy this week and we can get it setup. Who wants to start the thread?

I only hunt over the original Game Winner decoys, none of that Carvers Edge junk.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-coot-decoys-6-pack/pid-390851?N=599422811+10001

I always forget you Pro Staff for GW... Did your new hoody come in?
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Pouledeau » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 am

MarkM wrote:How about a wooden one? If so, send me your PayPal info and I will kick in on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERTERS-VINTAGE ... 27d8b29f21


It says SOLD ... did you buy it ... ?!?!?!

Crazy Matt wrote:All I wanna do is steal stuff, eat chicken, smell like cocoa butter and be in the movie con air.


So except for con air, pretty much a normal day huh? LOL ... :yes:
User avatar
Pouledeau
hunter
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 am

Pouledeau wrote:
MarkM wrote:How about a wooden one? If so, send me your PayPal info and I will kick in on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HERTERS-VINTAGE ... 27d8b29f21


It says SOLD ... did you buy it ... ?!?!?!



Nope I didn't buy it, I will continue the search. Worst case scenario, I will buy some crappy GW decoys to make WW happy he doesn't offend his sponsors.
Pouledeau wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:All I wanna do is steal stuff, eat chicken, smell like cocoa butter and be in the movie con air.


So except for con air, pretty much a normal day huh? LOL ... :yes:


:lol3: :lol3:
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby MarkM » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 am

possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Haha yup!

I was kidding about the d1cks. But someone's decoy isn't safe...
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6922
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas Rambler

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 pm

MarkM wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:You fockers better hurry up with this. I got the decoy from last year. Who's the guy that drew d1cks all over my wigeon!?

Wasn't me, I can't draw. I will order up a coot decoy this week and we can get it setup. Who wants to start the thread?

I only hunt over the original Game Winner decoys, none of that Carvers Edge junk.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-coot-decoys-6-pack/pid-390851?N=599422811+10001

I always forget you Pro Staff for GW... Did your new hoody come in?

Get lots more gear than normal pro staff. Because of the cheap quality and prices I get outfitted head to toe for the cost of 1 drake mst pullover their staff gets
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9116
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Previous

Return to Texas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests