Canada Goose Water/Field V-Board Decoys For Sale

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Canada Goose Water/Field V-Board Decoys For Sale

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 am

For more pictures and information check out:

http://easternshore.craigslist.org/spo/4045090561.html

These are 10 sets of Canada Goose V-Boards. I used them less than 5 times, and recently repainted them for the upcoming season but no longer require them. I made these myself, with the intention to guide over these through out the season. These V-boards are extremely durable and can be hunted over in heavy winds and large waves.

I have 3 "short" brackets and 7 "long" brackets. They both float great and the only difference is 3.5 inches. The brackets are 4 inches wide when closed; the short brackets are 33 inches long and the long are 36.5 inches long. The brackets themselves have been made from pressure treated wood, galvanized hardware, and high grade oil based paint (6+ coats). I have cut 1 inch closed cell foam and added under each arm of the brackets to allow them to float higher in the water.

The silo decoy themselves are made from exterior grade luan. Each decoy was hand cut with a jigsaw. The luan is flexible in the cold and very difficult to break/snap. They are all painted with high grade paint (7+ coats).

These decoys come with 1 lbs muffin pan weights and 10ft of tarred braided nylon. The weights can be slid over brackets when closed for easy transportation and storage

These v-boards are extremely effective in the field and in the water, their large profile can be seem from afar. They have great drawing power.

These are in perfect shape and I am looking to sell them for $60 a set. Please call/text 410-920-2189. Thanks!
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting