Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.
Moderators: Mallyard, stumpjumper, okiequacker, callinfowl
Any calls out their similar
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 am
Field Proven Shot Caller
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Millington, MD/ St.Augustine, FL
BG Slampiece or LCC Punisher
- Posts: 1784
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 pm
- Location: Burlington, NC
RM Gold Digger
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain
I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much
- Posts: 1619
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am
- Location: Northern Colorado
I haven't blow the new Gold Digger yet so I can't say anything about it.........I'm sure Stump wouldn't have changed it unless it was for the best.
From the calls I have blown I would have to say any of the Lares calls.
Lifes to short to sweat the small crap !
Lighten up and have some fun ,before ya die !
Laugh at yourself and with others!!!!!
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:25 pm
- Location: (south of god's country)
IMO Zink NBG is a quieter version.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote: Indaswamp wrote:
easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30".....
That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
- Location: NW Arkansas
Trevor Shannahan wrote:Field Proven Shot Caller
This. I have had 2, both new style and they have reminded me a lot of the older style cutters. Great calls.
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 pm
- Location: Central Wisconsin
Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: A Wallace and 8 guests