benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby winchester1852 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:42 pm

how dose the m2 and sbe 2 handle with light loads.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am
Location: CANADA


Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 pm

I never had any trouble with trash dove loads in either my SBEII or M2. Some people do have trouble with loads less than 1oz. but I never have
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
User avatar
Luvbowhuntn
hunter
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 am

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby winchester1852 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 pm

am trying to decide between the two the m2 is $100 less then the sbe2 but the sbe2 would be in modb and the m2 would be in black.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am
Location: CANADA

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 pm

For only a $100 difference I would go SBEII and never think twice. Also check out the American version of them. All it is is the same gun minus the comfortech stock. They are usually around $500 cheaper than the comfortech system. Slap a Limbsaver pad on it and it'll kick less than the comfortech ones. Once I shot one of each I knew I was buying the American model. :thumbsup:
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
User avatar
Luvbowhuntn
hunter
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 am

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby wjarrell » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 pm

my SBEll cycles 1 oz. dove loads no problem.
wjarrell
hunter
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: Fresno, CA

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm

So for only $100 you get camo and a 3.5" chamber.......Why haven't you bought the sbe yet? :huh: :lol3:
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby winchester1852 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:52 pm

i would but i don't shoot 3 1/2s very much.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am
Location: CANADA

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby romeocadet08 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:02 am

Have had very, very few problems with light loads and a sbe2
User avatar
romeocadet08
hunter
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 am

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby TomKat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 am

winchester1852 wrote:i would but i don't shoot 3 1/2s very much.


I have killed the HELL out of geese with my M 2 12 ga.

My cousin has killed many ducks and geese with his 20 ga M2

(its not about how far you can shoot, its how CLOSE you can shoot)

3.5" shells are merely penis extenders, IMO.

If you are confident in what God gave ya, junk wise, get the M 2.

If you need a little help to feel manly, get the SBE 2. Then you can REALLY kill those nasty geese.






Haters, you may attack .....................................................NOW
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11501
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby TomKat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 am

I almost forgot.

I have had no problems shooting light loads in my M 2. Ofcourse, I do keep it clean.
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11501
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 am

TomKat wrote:3.5" shells are merely penis extenders, IMO.

If you are confident in what God gave ya, junk wise, get the M 2.

If you need a little help to feel manly, get the SBE 2.


Guys that make comments about someone else's crank because of their choice of truck, house, boat, gun, etc. are over compensating to make them feel better about their tiny wido' pee pee.
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby Omaha Clucker » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 am

x2 on the SBE regardless of junk size.

1. I've never had trouble cycling trap loads, never had to mess with the recoil spring.
B. Like someone said above the $100 for the camo alone is worth it plus you'll have the option of shooting 3.5" whether you plan to or not. If you ever need to borrow shells you can shoot any shell in the blind.
and finally III. should you decide you don't like the gun and want to sell you'll probably end up getting more than your $100 on the backend.
Omaha Clucker
hunter
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby TomKat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 am

clampdaddy wrote:
TomKat wrote:3.5" shells are merely penis extenders, IMO.

If you are confident in what God gave ya, junk wise, get the M 2.

If you need a little help to feel manly, get the SBE 2.


Guys that make comments about someone else's crank because of their choice of truck, house, boat, gun, etc. are over compensating to make them feel better about their tiny wido' pee pee.


Come on over here clamp so I can mouth kiss ya
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11501
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 am

TomKat wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:
TomKat wrote:3.5" shells are merely penis extenders, IMO.

If you are confident in what God gave ya, junk wise, get the M 2.

If you need a little help to feel manly, get the SBE 2.


Guys that make comments about someone else's crank because of their choice of truck, house, boat, gun, etc. are over compensating to make them feel better about their tiny wido' pee pee.


Come on over here clamp so I can mouth kiss ya

Having lived in California all my life, I never would have thought that the first time I got a proposition like that it would come from a guy in Kansas.
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby TomKat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Its a strange world
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11501
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: benelli m2 sbe2 light loads?

Postby rivershark » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Luvbowhuntn wrote:For only a $100 difference I would go SBEII and never think twice. Also check out the American version of them. All it is is the same gun minus the comfortech stock. They are usually around $500 cheaper than the comfortech system. Slap a Limbsaver pad on it and it'll kick less than the comfortech ones. Once I shot one of each I knew I was buying the American model. :thumbsup:

X2
i dont know who you are or where you're going, but its a race to get there!
there are 3 things that make or break a friendship: politics, religion and duck hunting
rivershark
hunter
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 am
Location: NE Arkansas


Return to Shotgun Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests