Stubble Rope

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Stubble Rope

Postby dklaus1201 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 pm

I am looking to redo the brush on my layout boat and am looking for a good base layer to tie to the strips already sewn on from the factory. I will be adding grass and natural veg later, and am just wondering if anyone has used this before. Mostly asking to see if you think that one package would provide enough base coverage on a small layout boat/blind and also if it is sturdy enough to withstand a little wind while going down the highway.

*forgot the link: http://www.fabrand.com/products/blinds/stubble-rope/
Bill Herian wrote:If by "barrel stickers" you mean easy women, then yes, I fully endorse.
dklaus1201
hunter

Re: Stubble Rope

Postby KillerKowalski » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 pm

dklaus1201 wrote:I am looking to redo the brush on my layout boat and am looking for a good base layer to tie to the strips already sewn on from the factory. I will be adding grass and natural veg later, and am just wondering if anyone has used this before. Mostly asking to see if you think that one package would provide enough base coverage on a small layout boat/blind and also if it is sturdy enough to withstand a little wind while going down the highway.

*forgot the link: http://www.fabrand.com/products/blinds/stubble-rope/

Every single time I go to Cabelas the Stubble Rope is in the Bargain Cave. Not sure if that foreshadows how the product performs. I never used it. The concept seems like it would work well, but why not take twine and camo burlap with grass and make it yourself?
KillerKowalski
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum