“We told you so, you frickin’ idiots”

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: “We told you so, you frickin’ idiots”

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 am

follow the bouncing ball and LOOK at the underlying ASSUMPTIONS people! ESPECIALLY LIBERALS crying for single payer!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-09-25/obamacare-unintended-consequence

Obamacare - An Unintended Consequence- - Zero Hedge 2013-09-26 01-00-05.png

BS! Flat out LIE!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:14 am

ScaupHunter wrote:The poor won't be able to sing his praises when they are turned into cannon fodder. We won't keep going the way we are forever. We might avoid the epic crash this time. But we most likely will not avoid the next one.

Seems to be a lot of cannon fodder in Chicago and they still sing the praises of the politicians that could stop it. You probably heard about the 13 people shot in one incident the other day. One of them was a 3 year old. They are brainwashed. Watch this video from the police superintendant. The mother was not pissed at the shooter that shot her kid. Typical don't know what his life was or that crap. I think I heard her brother was murdered a couple days before her son was shot. They accept this is normal. They are brainwashed to the liberal nonsense. The praise will never stop.

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:28 am

I have health insurance but it is not worth a chit.
Max benefit amount, copays, 80/20 bullchit.
I wish y'all would admit its a tax. I cant afford to use the health insurance thats been shoved up my nose.
We pay premiums but never go to the doctor.
We're paying for someone else's health care.
That....is a tax.

Dental? Same thing. My max benefit on my dental is $1000. After that my dentist dont do chit.
So he does root canals and never caps them.

I really wish we weren't forced to buy such a worthless "product".
Its a tax!
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby cartervj » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:49 pm

still better than where we're headed, open up interstate insurance markets

so simple it's sad that it can't be done, or did someone make some money off this setup :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm

cartervj wrote:still better than where we're headed, open up interstate insurance markets

so simple it's sad that it can't be done, or did someone make some money off this setup :lol3:

they do not want competition Carter...they want the cartel set up.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
cartervj wrote:still better than where we're headed, open up interstate insurance markets

they do not want competition Carter...they want the cartel set up.

Who doesn't? :huh:

Force people to buy your product, get a third party to pay for it, get people to demand more so their cost and your profit goes up, get a President to declare it is a right that you buy the best they have to offer, ...

Of course they want it and the useful idiots in Washington have created it for them in large part.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum