New Utah County Hunter

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

New Utah County Hunter

Postby mycoltbug » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself. I used to hunt waterfowl with my dad as a teenager but we were those hunters that wore orange vests and had no clue what we were doing. Now that I'm a bit older I have wanted to get back into waterfowl hunting. I live up in Pleasant Grove and don't have a boat, dog or waders. So in reality I know my hunting will be extremely limited and take a lot of discipline. I got a small 2 dozen set of ducks and dozen laydown geese deeks so far. If anyone wants to help a foot soldier out on finding accessible areas I would greatly appreciate it. I know I've got a lot of things that will limit what I can do as far as hunting especially give that my wife and I both are students with kids. So time is very hard to come by, but I can't wait to get back into hunting again.
mycoltbug
Newb

Re: New Utah County Hunter

Postby glock21sf » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 am

hey i live in lehi and am also a foot soldier. shoot me a pm and i'll give you my info
glock21sf
Newb

Postby rolltide89 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:58 pm

hey man i live in pg also i am a foot soldier as well pm me sometime when your gonna be free to hunt we can go check out some places around utah lake
rolltide89
Newb

Postby Wack em', stack em', pack em' » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:10 pm

I wouldn't hunt with anyone with a "rolltide" chat name. :lol: :fingerhead: :fingerhead: :fingerhead:
Wack em', stack em', pack em'
hunter

Postby bdub31 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 pm

I just moved from pleasant grove a few months ago and hunted utah lake a lot if you would like to get out I would be more than happy to help you out and show you some good spots I still will be hunting there at times throughout the season and your more than willing to join me when I get out pm me when you get the chance and we will see what we can work out.
bdub31
hunter

Postby sbh78 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

I live in Lehi and am just getting back into waterfowl. Any of you feel free to shoot me a pm, it would be cool to find someone to hunt with close to home.
sbh78
Newb

Return to Utah Duck Hunting