Finally! A member of the fan club.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:45 am

Untitled.jpg
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm


Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 am

Must have seen you dance a thyme or 2
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 14557
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Must have seen you dance a thyme or 2


It's quite possible. I'm just honored she had that bumper sticker made after the show!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 am

Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby 18javelin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Must have seen you dance a thyme or 2


It's quite possible. I'm just honored HE had that bumper sticker made after the show!
fify
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby bighop » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 am

you could have just honked, I'd have pulled over....
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7741
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am

L&L, you have more than one fan.

Two counting me. :grooving:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 am

D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:14 am

18javelin wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Must have seen you dance a thyme or 2


It's quite possible. I'm just honored HE had that bumper sticker made after the show!
fify


I hate to admit it, but that does look like a dude in that truck.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:15 am

bighop wrote:you could have just honked, I'd have pulled over....


:lol3: I'm sure I violated a few basic safety rules -- tailgating and picture snapping at freeway speeds.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:16 am

aunt betty wrote:L&L, you have more than one fan.

Two counting me. :grooving:


I should have included a bumper sticker with your new call.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Tinner4 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:28 am

Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.

Naw, your cool to post pictures of your wife in her costume.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8649
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


If you dont post pics again this year,you will have ruined Halloween for the rest of us.

Don't be the douche that ruins Halloween :no:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13942
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Bill Herian » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:14 pm

You may very well be the only person on DHC with an ampersand in his username.

Not really related to this thread, just an observation.
User avatar
Bill Herian
hunter
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
Location: breakin' hearts and blastin' farts in WI

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


You should post pics as well. Don't be like Magic Mike and horde all the good stuff for yourself
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13942
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Untitled.jpg

I don't see a salt life sticker....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58155
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby go get the bird » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Untitled.jpg

I don't see a dance life sticker....

FIFY
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
User avatar
go get the bird
hunter
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:35 pm

D Comeaux wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.

It's in the poster thread..... :wink:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58155
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.

It's in the poster thread..... :wink:


Am I confusing L&L with MM?
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 pm

D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.

It's in the poster thread..... :wink:


Am I confusing L&L with MM?

IT'S THE SAME GUY! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Look under Locked and Loaded's name...he has been gifted a tag name (can you see those on tapatalk???).
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58155
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby D Comeaux » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:


I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!



I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)


Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.


:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.

It's in the poster thread..... :wink:


Am I confusing L&L with MM?

IT'S THE SAME GUY! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Look under Locked and Loaded's name...he has been gifted a tag name (can you see those on tapatalk???).


Brain flatulence..... :rolleyes: :lol3: Work has turned my brain to mush.
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Finally! A member of the fan club.

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Found you a shirt Betty
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.53 KiB) Viewed 497 times
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rblaker, Yahoo [Bot] and 37 guests