In wisconsin swap hunt.

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

In wisconsin swap hunt.

Postby bubba1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Yes, I know there is a section for swap huntings, but I am not looking to travel too far, looking for something close to home.

I have never had a successful field hunt for ducks and want to get some mallards, would really like a pintail. I have a field blind and have shot a some of geese, but no real luck with ducks.

Looking for someone to trade a field hunt for an open water hunt for divers and/or old squaw.

Here is what I have to offer:

Largest and best duck boat on the bay and lake Michigan, 27' solely designed for hunting.
Several layout boats and more than enough decoys
Boat has an oven in it, so hot breakfasts most morning.
A promise: I will NEVER return to the hunting spot without first being invited by you and will NEVER tell anyone where we hunted.

Anyone interested? Shoot me a pm.

Now anyone offended by my comments about my boat and think you have a better boat, and want to make a bet, let me know, we can meet some morning compare boats, have breakfast. Loser buys. LOL
There is room for all of God's creatures, right next to the potatos and gravy.
bubba1
hunter

Re: In wisconsin swap hunt.

Postby steelpounder » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:54 am

Bubba, to be fair about your boat challenge, you in need and non bias person to judge it. Guess I could volunteer for that. But, I need to hunt in both boats to make sure. :thumbsup: lol
steelpounder
hunter

Postby bubba1 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:37 am

Steelpounder, while I doubt there would be any disagreement between the competitors, a judge does sound like a good idea, with the loser also buying your breakfast.

Say, your profile say a location of northeast, where are you located?
bubba1
hunter

Postby scootershooter » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:46 am

Normally on TV you have a panel of 3 judges, I'm sure they all get free breakfast.
scootershooter
Newb

Postby Pete-pec » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 am

Bubba, it sounds like you have a shrimp boat. Is it named Jenny after the most beautiful girl in the world?
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bubba1 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Nope, it's named Juggerant, someday I hope to have the name painted on the side. While you have not seen it Pete, the offer has been there for a couple of years for you to go hunting with us. Maybe someday you will take me up on it. Still doing taxidermy?
bubba1
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes, still doing taxidermy. I only mount a few birds in the winter months though. Of course my offer still stands as well. Anytime you want to bring a bird over we can work on it. Your folks still in Fort? If so, I'm only 15 minutes away. We could spend a weekend and I can show you much more than I knew just a few years ago.

Did the layout hunt finally with Ryan at coastal, and damn that was fun. I would love to come up and play. Not duck hunting here in Wisconsin as much as I did, and deer come first during the rut.

Stay safe and let me know how busy you are?

Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bubba1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 am

Yep, folks are still in there, you want to hunt there, let me know and I will set something up.

I am planning on being down for Thanksgiving, my son want to deer hunt and the property should be full of deer with no pressure.

You should plan on coming up after deer hunting season, I have a couple extra layouts in the shed, would be a piece of cake adding another guy.

Later
bubba1
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:06 am

That sounds like a plan. I'll pm you and see if that cell number you gave me, is still in service?
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting