mud motor noise question

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

Re: mud motor noise question

Postby FFT » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
FFT wrote:
jakefromflorida wrote:
FFT wrote:Yes, thing change a bit up north. And for the record, the only insult was cast toward the expert who seems familiar with my lack of a beastly mud rig.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, I didn't take it to heart. Beastly or not I enjoy my rig. Now if I could just say the same about my shooting skills lol

A little off topic, but the last time i was visiting my sis in tampa i swore i saw a co

What's a co?

Dumb smartphone buttons are too small! I wasnt done writing.

FFT
hunter

Postby jakefromflorida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:49 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
FFT wrote:
jakefromflorida wrote:
FFT wrote:Yes, thing change a bit up north. And for the record, the only insult was cast toward the expert who seems familiar with my lack of a beastly mud rig.

Lol, I didn't take it to heart. Beastly or not I enjoy my rig. Now if I could just say the same about my shooting skills lol

A little off topic, but the last time i was visiting my sis in tampa i swore i saw a co

What's a co?

Tm, for whatever reason his post gets cutt off when you qoute it. Read the original post.

And yes, less yoga.... Extra baking though lol
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Postby jakefromflorida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 am

FFT wrote:
jakefromflorida wrote:

A little off topic, but the last time i was visiting my sis in tampa i swore i saw a couple hundred cans in the bay and a pile of bills on the road to orlando. Are you guys seeing big numbers of ducks like that?

I personally never have, at best bunch of blues. I can't speak much for Tampa though. And Orlando you may have seen bunch of ringers. When I head to bass pro on a rare occasion, I see ringnecks wad up in the washoffs or whatever they're called by the interstate.
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 am

FFT wrote:
jakefromflorida wrote:

A little off topic, but the last time i was visiting my sis in tampa i swore i saw a couple hundred cans in the bay and a pile of bills on the road to orlando. Are you guys seeing big numbers of ducks like that?

Never seen cans in the bay. Redheads and BB mostly
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:35 pm

FFT wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:
FFT wrote:I dont really consider mud boats a relaxing experience. They are less reliable than outboards and take you into areas you would normally not travel. I have had some nerve wracking experiences in remote areas and have often considered if a rescue helicopter would allow me get in with my gun, dog, and birds.

I'm willing to bet you don't have a MM. Speaking in terms of reliability, the MM wins. Air cooled vs water cooled, how many times have people sucked something up their outboard and ruined their day? If I hit something with the prop on a MM I don't have to worry about a sheer pin. If they weren't "reliable" I wouldn't have one......

Willing to bet? Get over yourself. Lemme guess, you have some half ass pos you hammered together with a habor freight motor?

A search of my posts in the classifieds would show you I don't have a harbor freight kit, but kudos to you for you're insult. My long tail is a Go Devil, and the other boat has 2 ProDrives on it. Do they have harbor freight motors on them?
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Previous

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds