olympia area mid november hunt!!

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

olympia area mid november hunt!!

Postby jcarmydoc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:19 pm

hey my name Jacob im from CA and am heading up to Olympia for a job interview and would love to do some hunting while in Washington. I am an avid hunter and an Army VET, ill be in the area nov 9th -13th does anyone know of any veteran hunting clubs in the area or even guided outfitters that are worth a shot if so please help me out
jcarmydoc
hunter

Re: olympia area mid november hunt!!

Postby kcidkcus » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Wish I could help ya out... but i must say one thing you must be making pretty darn good money to buy a non resident Washington state lisence as well as hire a guide and all the other expenses on top of that... I can hardly afford one andI live here :lol3: but good luck with your interview and good luck hunting :beer:
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:20 pm

I am a vet myself and would be happy to host you if you are willing to drive a ways to hunt. I can put you on tons of divers and puddlers.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby wickedwingz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:11 pm

I operate a Wounded Warriors hunting program called Wicked Wingz. Check us out we are completely non profit and have started this program with all of our own funds. If you come up please shoot me a message and I will be happy to take you out or get you set up with someone to accommodate.
www.wickedwingz.org
wickedwingz
hunter

Postby jcarmydoc » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:14 am

Thank you guys always nice to have the opportnity to hunt with other vets. Wickedwings Ill definitely be contacting you I belong to a very similar organization here in CA its called www.cvwa.us combat veterans waterfowl association
jcarmydoc
hunter

Postby JMTaylor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I have a 4 day weekend over that time and will be hunting on post I might be willing to take you if I can find the birds first.
JMTaylor
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting