dream season

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

dream season

Postby malcolm682 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 pm

hi every one i am new to this site and was just wondering if i could get some helpful tips on south dakota duck hunting and what areas to start scouting. i am 18 years old and me and my friend have been planning to do a dream season by staring the year in south Dakota and following the migration south for the entire season we have been wanting to do it for awhile and are trying to do it in the 2014-2015 season. i am from central California and have hunted all across the state any help would be great not asking for ur secret honey hole just the general area to start scouting i don't want to be spoon fed to kill ducks i enjoy putting the time in to hunting and scouting it is apart of the sport and challenge
malcolm682
Newb

Re: dream season

Postby tornadochaser » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 am

South of the north dakota border, north of the nebraska border, west of the minnesota border, and east of the missouri river. Google earth, find water, put on miles.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
tornadochaser
hunter

Re: dream season

Postby glrizzz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:01 am

Download Atlas from Fish & Game. You'll wear out your tires looking at all the areas!
glrizzz
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting