Rustoleum Neverwet

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Rustoleum Neverwet

Postby aunt betty » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:22 am

Has anyone tried it and does it work like in the commercial?
Looks like a waterfowler's dream in the ad.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Re: Rustoleum Neverwet

Postby 18javelin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:42 am

aunt betty wrote:Has anyone tried it and does it work like in the commercial?
Looks like a waterfowler's dream in the ad.

I will let you know they had a display at home dumpo looks and works awesome however its lasting properties???? who knows...

Be sweet for waders just so the water sheds off the outer layer so you forearms don't get wet resting on your knees.

By the way AB did you get my reply message?
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby T Man » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Painted the bottom of my boat with it. There is a hovercraft for sale in the classifieds now
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby ohioboy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:43 pm

doesnt damage waders?
ohioboy
hunter

Postby greenster » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm

You dont want to use it on Clothing. Contain's some harsh Solvants. IE: Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, n-Butyl Acetate, Methyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate. The solvent's may break down the material or remove some dye, as well as cause chemical burn's until cured.. Will for sure do a number on rubber.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 18javelin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:21 pm

greenster wrote:You dont want to use it on Clothing. Contain's some harsh Solvants. IE: Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, n-Butyl Acetate, Methyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate. The solvent's may break down the material or remove some dye, as well as cause chemical burn's until cured.. Will for sure do a number on rubber.

They had it sprayed on boots and work gloves there? if you cant use it on that I guess the best thing to use it for is to make Hovercrafts.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole