My Maine wall

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

My Maine wall

Postby labman63 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Finally got the Long Tail back from Taxi. Not many people here in NC even know what they are but they are the first comment I get when people walk in my house. All of these were taken with TGS. Looking forward to our visit in Dec. Bringing my wife this time but not sure she will go on the hunt yet(she's such a girl) lol but I get big points for taking her to NYC for a few days on the way home. She has been bugging me for a few yrs to take her to see the Christmas lights and stuff in NYC. Only I could pull off a duck hunt with that. lol

labman63
hunter

Re: My Maine wall

Postby 733SubDucker » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Very cool!

I'm.sure you will have another great time.
733SubDucker
hunter

Postby Baymen Moe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

labman63 wrote:Finally got the Oldsquaw back from Taxi. Not many people here in NC even know what they are but they are the first comment I get when people walk in my house. All of these were taken with TGS. Looking forward to our visit in Dec. Bringing my wife this time but not sure she will go on the hunt yet(she's such a girl) lol but I get big points for taking her to NYC for a few days on the way home. She has been bugging me for a few yrs to take her to see the Christmas lights and stuff in NYC. Only I could pull off a duck hunt with that. lol

FIFY
Baymen Moe
hunter

Postby tgs » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:53 pm

I agree Baymen. We'll have to see if we can put the last two on the wall this trip Dave. Looking forward to seeing you and Amy. The wall looks great. We start Tuesday, Pearl has been a different dog the last week or so, she must smell it coming, :lol3:

Baymen Moe wrote:
labman63 wrote:Finally got the Oldsquaw back from Taxi. Not many people here in NC even know what they are but they are the first comment I get when people walk in my house. All of these were taken with TGS. Looking forward to our visit in Dec. Bringing my wife this time but not sure she will go on the hunt yet(she's such a girl) lol but I get big points for taking her to NYC for a few days on the way home. She has been bugging me for a few yrs to take her to see the Christmas lights and stuff in NYC. Only I could pull off a duck hunt with that. lol

FIFY
"Pass a Tradition Along"
tgs
hunter

Postby JCraig12 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Looks nice!
JCraig12
hunter

Postby labman63 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pup work. We have a 4 day season starting Wed but it's just mostly wood ducks around here now,maybe a few teal. I'm only hunting the first two day them i have to work one day then head to nodak Saturday.
Amy is excited about the trip but more for NYC than duck hunting lol
tgs wrote:I agree Baymen. We'll have to see if we can put the last two on the wall this trip Dave. Looking forward to seeing you and Amy. The wall looks great. We start Tuesday, Pearl has been a different dog the last week or so, she must smell it coming, :lol3:

Baymen Moe wrote:

FIFY
labman63
hunter

Postby R-Factor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Beautiful mounts there!!! :clapping:
R-Factor
hunter

Postby MaineHunter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Awesome Dave!! Troy sure does know what he is doing thats for sure!!
MaineHunter
hunter

Return to Maine Duck Hunting