Any ideas for a beaver tail 2000

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

Any ideas for a beaver tail 2000

Postby ARduckboy24 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm thinking about getting one what all do you think I should do to it. Ill be hunting some flooded fields and lots of flooded timer main plan for it is being able to take almost anywhere with a fourwheeler. Any ideas for a trailer?
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Re: Any ideas for a beaver tail 2000

Postby QuackQuack_DE » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:24 pm

I use the 1200 in tidal ditches and marshes. They are very stable and can handle alot of weight. I usually run it with a 2 hp honda outboard with the side motor mount.
QuackQuack_DE
hunter

Postby ARduckboy24 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

QuackQuack_DE wrote:I use the 1200 in tidal ditches and marshes. They are very stable and can handle alot of weight. I usually run it with a 2 hp honda outboard with the side motor mount.

Do they have much room Ill be looking to carry a lot of decoys Into the fields and could make a few trips but don't want to make many
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Postby Mark F. Cheney » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:00 am

the cockpit of the 2000 is some bigger than that on the 1200 - a noticeable difference. The bottom profiles are the same. They make a good shooting platform. They also carry a small mud motor well. They are available in the big box retailers as well.

Mark F. Cheney
utahmarshmotors.com on the Great Salt Lake marsh

801 721 3293
Mark F. Cheney
DHC Sponsor

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds