Duck Hunting Forum banner

09/ 24, 27, 28, 29/13 What a Teal Season

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Skye Bustin' 
#1 ·
Wrapped it up this morning. Best Teal Season Ive ever had. Six bird limit was a Big hit. Made 12 hunts, shot 64 Teal, 103 shells. 5.33 Birds per hunt, 1.60 shells per Bird. 62 Blue Wings (1 band), 2 Green Wings.

My home away from Home.

See less See more
#4 ·
younggun6632 said:
There is no emoticon for the level of envy that I'm feeling right now. Very impressive and no doubt directly related to the time spent scouting and knowledge of the area. :bow: :clapping: :beer:
One of the VERY few advantages of getting old.....experience and the time to do it. Nice season Rob

#9 ·
So Rob, I was wondering. We should get together and hunt sometime :biggrin:

Nicely done there by the way.

Serious question though. Do you have any trouble with your outboard running in that area (since I know where its at)? I'm just a little timid running mine this year. Help from the pros is always appreciated.

#12 ·
Looks like the rain we have been getting has been really light and either almost on top of the lake or a little south. Some really good sustained rains north, northwest of the lake would really do some good. I usually stop and take a look a couple times a week on the way home from work and it's starting to look like it did last year, discouraging.

Blessings,
Rick

#13 ·
Without a mm or flat-bottom boat, I'm going to have a bit of trouble getting my mod-v/outboard to where we did during teal season. Noticed today that the bridge construction in a certain area has completely dammed up the creek so I can't even get my boat up there where I normally go for duck season. Damn it!

Good luck to all. Rob, I'm sure you'll have no problem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.