My Meat

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


:internetthroatpunch:

From ODNR http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/reg ... _deer.aspx

Longbow or Bow: minimum draw weight 40 lbs. This would include compound bows and recurve bows. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.

Crossbow: draw weight not less than 75 lbs. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.


Damnit! *sigh*


:moon:


IIIII'llll be watching you, Ohio! Next time you water swat a grebe, shoot a group limit, use electronic calls, or sneak lead shells into your shotgun, I'll be there. IIIIIIII'll be there!!


Oh Im going to water swat the hell out of a grebe with lead shells( and no plug) while using an electronic grebe call. And you will never be able to stop me :hammer: :hammer:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio


Re: My Meat

Postby Omaha Clucker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 am

better to shoot it this year while it still tastes good. Nice work
Omaha Clucker
hunter
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


:internetthroatpunch:

From ODNR http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/reg ... _deer.aspx

Longbow or Bow: minimum draw weight 40 lbs. This would include compound bows and recurve bows. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.

Crossbow: draw weight not less than 75 lbs. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.


Damnit! *sigh*


:moon:


IIIII'llll be watching you, Ohio! Next time you water swat a grebe, shoot a group limit, use electronic calls, or sneak lead shells into your shotgun, I'll be there. IIIIIIII'll be there!!


Oh Im going to water swat the hell out of a grebe with lead shells( and no plug) while using an electronic grebe call. And you will never be able to stop me :hammer: :hammer:


I'm going to hire Baker to spy on you while you hunt ..... I'll keep his wife busy while he's busy spying.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: . I knew you too were in cahoots.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 am

This thread was utterly disappointing. Get I'll open another tab and to go back to streaming p0rnsites
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: I eat Chimichangas

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:14 pm

OmegaRed wrote:This thread was utterly disappointing. Get I'll open another tab and to go back to streaming p0rnsites



I figured, based on the subject of this thread, that somebody was going to be disappointed that this wasn't pictures of some dude's junk. I should have guessed you would be the disappointed one! :nana:
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm

dave79 wrote:WOW...What are the odds this tread highjack will go the don't use the word retard route, or you shouldn't be able to use a crossbow because they are far more superior than my compound bow, with 80% let off, that i shoot with the aid of a modern release, carbon arrows and mechanical broadheads.


50/50
luie b wrote:I think you guys were right.
User avatar
Feelin' Fowl
hunter
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Northern IL

Re: My Meat

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Underradar wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.

Most states have an exception, like, if you are under the circumstance of having some type of mental or physical disability or something.


FIFY



Retarded is the medical term actually.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
User avatar
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter
 
Posts: 4188
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia

Re: My Meat

Postby Broken Paddle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Works for CT.

The Wildlife Division is reporting great news today. Our entire package of proposed hunting and trapping regulations were approved today by the Legislative Regulations Review Committee. Effective date is upon filing with the Secretary of State, which should be later this week.

Among the changes are the following:

• Added crossbows as legal archery equipment. Allowed crossbows during the regular archery deer/turkey season on private and state lands, removed obsolete crossbow specifications and amended definition of a loaded crossbow;

:no:
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess. " Red Green.

I tried it, it, it did not work!
Broken Paddle
hunter
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.


Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!



Can someone tell me how I got drug into this? And why I have this sudden urge to find this Dave character and punch him in his face? I hate indiana people more and more every day.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:53 pm

t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.


Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!



Can someone tell me how I got drug into this? And why I have this sudden urge to find this Dave character and punch him in his face? I hate indiana people more and more every day.


Magic Mike was going to call Mr Green jeans on me ,and Dave the Indiana public school educated person he is got you and I confused. because t_baker an OHIODUCKA5 look alot alike
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.


Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!



Can someone tell me how I got drug into this? And why I have this sudden urge to find this Dave character and punch him in his face? I hate indiana people more and more every day.


Magic Mike was going to call Mr Green jeans on me ,and Dave the Indiana public school educated person he is got you and I confused. because t_baker an OHIODUCKA5 look alot alike


Well I am salty. I wanna kick him in the nuts. I don't condone killing antlerless deer. This thread is worthless.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:56 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.


better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year


Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?


You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.


Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!



Can someone tell me how I got drug into this? And why I have this sudden urge to find this Dave character and punch him in his face? I hate indiana people more and more every day.


Magic Mike was going to call Mr Green jeans on me ,and Dave the Indiana public school educated person he is got you and I confused. because t_baker an OHIODUCKA5 look alot alike


Well I am salty. I wanna kick him in the nuts. I don't condone killing antlerless deer. This thread is worthless.


What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!


Someone watched to much breaking bad last night...
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:38 pm

t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!


Someone watched to much breaking bad last night...


Exactly! :lol3: Speaking of breaking bad, I don't think I've ever got sucked into watching a show quite like i have with this one!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!


Someone watched to much breaking bad last night...


Exactly! :lol3: Speaking of breaking bad, I don't think I've ever got sucked into watching a show quite like i have with this one!


I am watching the last 20 minutes right now. Didnt make it last night.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!


Someone watched to much breaking bad last night...


Exactly! :lol3: Speaking of breaking bad, I don't think I've ever got sucked into watching a show quite like i have with this one!


I am watching the last 20 minutes right now. Didnt make it last night.


I hate Walter's wife, Skyler!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 pm

That is awesome. My wife is a little upset about about my plan but oh well

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:54 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That is awesome. My wife is a little upset about about my plan but oh well

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4


Was it your wife that PM'd me? And FYI ... my answer to said PM was 'yes and the authorities should be notified.'

If you could provide your home / work address it would really expedite the arrest process.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby AKWoody » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Well I am salty. I wanna kick him in the nuts. I don't condone killing antlerless deer. This thread is worthless.[/quote]

Why dont you like killing antlerless deer? Is it beacuse those antlers taste so good? Killing does is proper herd management.
AKWoody
hunter
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 pm

AKWoody wrote:Why dont you like killing antlerless deer? Is it beacuse those antlers taste so good? Killing does is proper herd management.


Baker also refuses to kill hen ducks -- he's a purist wild game conservationalist.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That is awesome. My wife is a little upset about about my plan but oh well

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4


Was it your wife that PM'd me? And FYI ... my answer to said PM was 'yes and the authorities should be notified.'

If you could provide your home / work address it would really expedite the arrest process.

No it wasn't my wife lol. Again you'll never catch me

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13940
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests