My Meat

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 am

Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.


I laughed. I can remember you at the drawing. "They pop up in the damnedest places."
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio


Re: My Meat

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 am

C'mon now... we all know dudes from Indiana that are buckeye fans look like this...


504129_thumbnail_280_Mr_Puniverse_2007_Mr_Puniverse_2007.jpg
504129_thumbnail_280_Mr_Puniverse_2007_Mr_Puniverse_2007.jpg (16.49 KiB) Viewed 198 times



But hey... it is... unique, to say the least...

:hammer:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
User avatar
Gunnysway
hunter
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: My Meat

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:48 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What I want to know is how I became the arch nemesis of that big bashtard in Utah.


When I realized you were only encouraging me to take a family trip to Puerto Rico to be killed by a band of thugs that you hired! Oh yeah, I saw right through that little plan of yours! Watch your back, Jack.



I only hired them to kidnap you and the wifey not kill you. So i could rescue her and run off with her and her sister. Nothing personal buddy :hi:


Bro- I just got a PM from someone with a name I do not recognize asking me if you were really trying to have me killed! Seriously! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Awesome!


Someone watched to much breaking bad last night...


Exactly! :lol3: Speaking of breaking bad, I don't think I've ever got sucked into watching a show quite like i have with this one!


I am watching the last 20 minutes right now. Didnt make it last night.


I hate Walter's wife, Skyler!


Reason I stopped watching the show in S3 - real talk!
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: My Meat

Postby dave79 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 am

Indaswamp wrote:
bighop wrote:
dave79 wrote:I'll be in Defiance tomorrow if you guys are game, gotta help my grandpa make some homemade wine. Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.

You know Mose?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....the welder..... :wink:

we actually have an Amish weld/machine shop down the road from my work.
dave79
hunter
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Location: indiana

Re: My Meat

Postby dave79 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 am

Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.

try living in a county full of em. you'll hate them even more than Canadians after that.
dave79
hunter
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Location: indiana

Re: My Meat

Postby dave79 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 am

Gunnysway wrote:C'mon now... we all know dudes from Indiana that are buckeye fans look like this...


504129_thumbnail_280_Mr_Puniverse_2007_Mr_Puniverse_2007.jpg



But hey... it is... unique, to say the least...

:hammer:

I told my mom not to post that pic on the internet.
I never said I was a buckeye fan.
dave79
hunter
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Location: indiana

Re: My Meat

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:35 am

dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.

try living in a county full of em. you'll hate them even more than Canadians after that.


Impossible.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15942
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 am

Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am

Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.

try living in a county full of em. you'll hate them even more than Canadians after that.


Impossible.


Titz is just trying to hide a secret... He is the president of the Justin Beeber and Celine Dion Fan Club.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7898
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: My Meat

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am

t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.


I laughed. I can remember you at the drawing. "They pop up in the damnedest places."


Yeah, the ones we saw at the drawing I was very suspicious of. Everyone knows Amish pay no attention to season dates or game regulations, why were they at the blind drawing?

Probably they were attracted by the crowd, saw an opportunity to steal watches and wallets.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15942
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 am

Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
dave79 wrote:Is it ok if i bring my amish neighbors along.


Sure, I'll bring a camera.

:fingerpt: Not allowed to take their picture....it steals their souls


Duh, why do you think I said I was going to bring it?

I hate Amish. About as much as I hate Canadians.


I laughed. I can remember you at the drawing. "They pop up in the damnedest places."


Yeah, the ones we saw at the drawing I was very suspicious of. Everyone knows Amish pay no attention to season dates or game regulations, why were they at the blind drawing?

Probably they were attracted by the crowd, saw an opportunity to steal watches and wallets.


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7898
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: My Meat

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:42 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15942
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 am

Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"


I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"


I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall. I will give you a shout and we can harass the Amish.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"


I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall. I will give you a shout and we can harass the Amish.


Come on down buddy. We can send the women folk shopping you and I can go hunting then drink beer at my house :beer:
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"


I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall. I will give you a shout and we can harass the Amish.


Come on down buddy. We can send the women folk shopping you and I can go hunting then drink beer at my house :beer:


Oh no, wife needs supervision when there is large things to be purchased. She is a buy it now, figure out how to get it home later type of woman.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:06 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15942
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 am

Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Im surrounded by Amish and have been to Canada. I hate them both like assa hates spending money :hammer:


I bought my truck when I lived in Detroit, I had only had it about 3 days when an Ontarian hit me in a parking lot.

I saw his license plate and yelled "Oh of course it's a Canadian!"


I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall. I will give you a shout and we can harass the Amish.


Come on down buddy. We can send the women folk shopping you and I can go hunting then drink beer at my house :beer:


Oh no, wife needs supervision when there is large things to be purchased. She is a buy it now, figure out how to get it home later type of woman.


Fair enough. I'm game
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7898
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:12 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for


WOODY

friday1.jpg
friday1.jpg (96.65 KiB) Viewed 110 times
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:17 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for


WOODY

friday1.jpg


To late bro, your evil German secret is out.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7898
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: My Meat

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for


WOODY

friday1.jpg


To late bro, your evil German secret is out.


I can't be amish. I can't grow a beard. OH CHIT does that mean I cant be a duck hunter anymore :crying:
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11590
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby t_baker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for


WOODY

friday1.jpg


To late bro, your evil German secret is out.


I can't be amish. I can't grow a beard. OH CHIT does that mean I cant be a duck hunter anymore :crying:


I cant grow any facial hair. Its gonna be ok.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: My Meat

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I live 15 miles from the largest concentration of Yoders in the country. I hate those stinky poaching bashtards.


Wife wants to head over your way sometime this fall.


Careful Baker, sounds like a trap.


Shut up titz. you'll ruin my plan


I think OHIODUCKA5 is actually Amish... thats what the A stands for


WOODY

friday1.jpg


To late bro, your evil German secret is out.


I can't be amish. I can't grow a beard. OH CHIT does that mean I cant be a duck hunter anymore :crying:


The patchy beard has more to do with the Ohio inbreeding...

There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7898
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: berganser, Bigkc82, CrazyYouthHunter, dave79, Exabot [Bot], GomerPyle, Google [Bot], OGblackcloud and 40 guests