Strangest thing you've ever found in the woods?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Strangest thing you've ever found in the woods?

Postby Elvis Kiwi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 pm

its a shame the scum are invading everywhere..it used to just be small hooch crops(marijuana) but now this meth crap is doing the rounds. I hear it takes up quite a lot of your game wardens time. damn shame.
Elvis Kiwi
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Indaswamp wrote:better pic....

Is that you? I always envisioned you as black for some reason.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:

Oh, wow

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:

:lol3:
No, that's TNAL when him and DJJ came down to the Indacamp last season....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:08 pm

oh ok cool. So you are a black man?
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:10 pm

MN Dan, swamps got lots of pics on here...

But keep asking, I'm laughing....not at ya, but laughing nonetheless.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 pm

lol, shiiiiet I always thought he was black for real. I never thought of it in any kind of bad way. I just recently had to look at some old pm's he sent me a loooong time ago about to tune a duck call right, thought he was black back then too.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:lol, shiiiiet I always thought he was black for real. I never thought of it in any kind of bad way. I just recently had to look at some old pm's he sent me a loooong time ago about to tune a duck call right, thought he was black back then too.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:lol, shiiiiet I always thought he was black for real. I never thought of it in any kind of bad way. I just recently had to look at some old pm's he sent me a loooong time ago about to tune a duck call right, thought he was black back then too.

47,000 posts and a hell of a bunch of pictures and you thought I was black.... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LOL for realz.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Indaswamp wrote:

47,000 posts and a hell of a bunch of pictures and you thought I was black.... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LOL for realz.

Meant no disrespect. Must have been someone else who was black that I somehow got switched around with you in my mind. Maybe it was Indawoods who was black.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Meant no disrespect. Must have been someone else who was black that I somehow got switched around with you in my mind. Maybe it was Indawoods who was black.

:lol3: It was Tucker :hammer:
AKPirate
hunter

Postby Idaho Savage » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:16 am

AKPirate wrote:
MinnesotaDan wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Meant no disrespect. Must have been someone else who was black...

Am I correct in thinking that calling someone black by accident could somehow imply disrespect?
Idaho Savage
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 am

Haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a long time.....solid gold.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:Maybe it was Indawoods who was black.

:lol:
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby no3topqb » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 am

ChasinTail wrote:
no3topqb wrote:Meth lab...:!: riding 4wheelers around one of our duck hunting farms. A truck was pulling out of the field, told them they were trespassing, they left. Continued riding and started to smell ammonia... found a gallon ice cream bucket with that crap in it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]

Thats a shame.. Did they find who its was?

Yeah. We called the landowner, who called the cops. While the cops were there examining everything, the guys drove back by the field. Kinda messed up though... we all had to miss work to go to court to give statements and crap for them to get a slap on the wrist...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]
no3topqb
hunter

Postby ChasinTail » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Really? All they got was a slap on the wrist for manufacturing meth?

Was there not enough evidence or what? Seems like around here you get a pretty hefty sentence for making the stuff.
ChasinTail
hunter

Postby no3topqb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:19 am

Well, this happened probly 15 years ago... and yes they had plenty of evidence. And the little po dunk sherrifs deputy "properly disposed" of the stuff by throwing it off in a ditch!!! ***!?!?

no3topqb
hunter

Postby no3topqb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:25 am

And I think they were all under the age of 18. So prob probation or something like that...

no3topqb
hunter

Postby T Man » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:36 am

We were giving trail rides to a bunch of kids at a horse ranch I used to work at when we came around a corner and saw 2 girls naked taking "artsy" pictures of each other.

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby razorback » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:48 pm

As a kid my brother and I were riding three wheelers in the woods behind my house. Found a ~50 year old man riding his bicycle naked and yelling. We lost sight of him for a while, came back around headed for home and he comes out of no where. We clipped the front tire on his bike and rolled him pretty good. Didn't stop to check on him, went home and told dad. They went back down there looking for him,but never found him.
razorback
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 pm

razorback wrote:As a kid my brother and I were riding three wheelers in the woods behind my house. Found a ~50 year old man riding his bicycle naked and yelling. We lost sight of him for a while, came back around headed for home and he comes out of no where. We clipped the front tire on his bike and rolled him pretty good. Didn't stop to check on him, went home and told dad. They went back down there looking for him,but never found him.

Absolutely hilarious story, literally laughing out loud at you guys rolling him with your three wheelers!
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby steve-o » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:46 pm

T Man wrote:We were giving trail rides to a bunch of kids at a horse ranch I used to work at when we came around a corner and saw 2 girls naked taking "artsy" pictures of each other.

Pics or it didn't happen. errrr, wait... Were they hot?
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby T Man » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Definately not Steve. I was too busy trying to back a line of kids on horses up so I didn't have to explain anything back at the barn

Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby ChasinTail » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 am

Just pictured that scenario in my head and had a pretty good laugh.

Well here's a story not really related to this thread but anyway..

Me and a buddy of mine were turkey hunting one day and we were gonna set a decoy up the bottom of the hill in this field then set up along the edge of the woods. We sat the decoy up and I pointed to a spot and said let's sit there, was a nice looking spot but he said no lets set up in this small patch of woods in te middle of the field for a better view of where we had got a gobble. So we did that. And about 20 minutes later of sitting and calling we hear a LOUD crack and look up to see that giant tree that we were going to sit under breaking in half and falling to the ground in seconds. Needless to say if we would have been sitting under that thing we would have been smashed.

The test of the hunt I was looking around at all the half dead trees around us about half scared.
ChasinTail
hunter

Postby bluegoose18 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Last week and friend and I went out to deer camp to check the stands. We get to the gate unlock it and pull onto the property. About 3/4 of the way down the road on the way to base camp. ll of the sudden smack dab middle of the rd straight ahead there's a woman taken a leak facing us . That women got so scared to seeing us approaching in the truck she not only stopped mid stream. I looked over at my buddy and he looked at me and let's just say we had smiles ear to ear. So we are forced to talk to her at this point I introduce myself as the land owner and she introduces herself as the neighbors wife. She proceeds to tell me that everyday she jogs my road and stops at that same spot to tinckle every time she is there. All I could do is just nod and continue on with a smile ear to ear !!!!! What a lucky neighbor
bluegoose18
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole