Chehalis: Looking for a lease with other waterfowl fanatic

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Chehalis: Looking for a lease with other waterfowl fanatic

Postby FishBio31 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. A little about me, grew up hunting north of Bham for waterfowl since I was 16. I recently moved down to Rainier WA to be closer to work and am trying to get into the local waterfowl hunting scene. My research thus far has revealed that alot of property down here is already tied up in leases. I was hoping I could team up with a few guys on a lease or join a formal or informal "club". If someone is looking for a young (31 years young :-)) that energetic, not afraid to help others or property owners, has a good set of gear (bunch of layout blinds, Big foot goose decoys (floating and field style) Duck decoys) and huge desire to enjoy the sport of waterfowl hunting with others, then i'm your man. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Josh
FishBio31
hunter

Re: Chehalis: Looking for a lease with other waterfowl fanat

Postby h2ofowlr » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Look on craigslist. They had a posting for a Chehalis club a few weeks back. It might still be on there.
Cut Um!
Real ducks don't have a competition sequence they follow! Hint, hint!
h2ofowlr
State Moderator

Re: Chehalis: Looking for a lease with other waterfowl fanat

Postby brad0861 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Try Lincoln Creek Hunt Club, don't know how they are doing or if they got openings but it used to be a good place to go if you want to pay.
brad0861
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting