hey lake erie zone hunters

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

hey lake erie zone hunters

Postby bsigler » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:47 am

I was Interested in swaping a hunt with someone from your zone opening weekend. I live close to Cincinnati and have tried to come up there before but with no time to scout and once a bad storm on the lake have had bad luck. I have lots of field, farm pond, gravel pit, and ohio river opportunities for someone to hunt with me after ya'lls season goes out. Im thirty six years old and would love to trade a hunt with someone for my wife and I. Not looking for guaranteed limits just a decent opportunity to add a weekend to our season and meeting some new friends. Let me know if anybody has got any room for some respectful, experienced southern ohio hunters, thanks Brad
bsigler
Newb

Re: hey lake erie zone hunters

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 am

I would need pics of your wife lol

There is a draw hunt at Pickerel creek At 5:15 and Noon on Saturdays. That is the Sandusky bay you can walk to most spots I've been told.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bigrick_2u » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:52 pm

do you need a boat or would a good dog suffice?
"If you have totals of ducks you've killed this year, I count your point as invalid."
bigrick_2u
hunter

Postby Uncle.Lou » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 am

There is only a few spots were a boat helps, can walk in to all zones. Can be good for public marsh, drawing at 5:15am to pick your zone. 11.00am for afternoon hunts,which is good to see the marsh for the first time. Good luck.
Uncle.Lou
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting