Need Duck Hunting Companion near Brigham City

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Need Duck Hunting Companion near Brigham City

Postby thesob » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 pm

I need help. I am a life-long hunter with a particular love of hunting waterfowl. Unfortunately, this last year I drew the cancer card, and it has left me unable to walk without braces, and trudging through the marsh mud would be impossible. Fortunately, the DWR has set aside a number of blinds for hunters with disabilities, and the shooting is usually good at these sites. I’m allowed to take another hunter with me to retrieve birds and such, and I will need someone’s help.
I am working out of state, but I will be home Oct. 11th – 13th, and the entire week of Thanksgiving. If you or someone you know would be available those days, and wouldn’t mind listening to my perfectly logical reasons for missing a few birds, please PM me. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
thesob
Newb

Re: Need Duck Hunting Companion near Brigham City

Postby Gonegoosin » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 pm

PM sent
Gonegoosin
hunter

Postby Simple » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

I also pm'd ya
Simple
hunter

Postby Spiraleyes » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your health, but it's great that you'll be able to get out with some help. Keep reminding us with posts once this gets closer to the days you'll be in town. I'm sure we'll be able to get you set up with hunting partners!
Jim R
Spiraleyes
State Moderator

Return to Utah Duck Hunting