How Much is an Early Shooting Citation in Utah?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: How Much is an Early Shooting Citation in Utah?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Call the court house they might be able to give you an idea as to what the cost is . You can also PM Magic Mike hes from Utah in fact . They call him Magic cause he can make things disappear :thumbsup:

Ford2002- for a nominal fee, I can make this whole matter go away. I've got the connections and the resources to make this whole mess a distant memory for you. Let me know...

Don't trust him furd he's a little on the shady side. It will cost you a kidney and your dignity

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: I'm borderline retarded .
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Why the hell do you guys call it a "proclamation"? Does Brigham Young write your game laws?
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 pm

assateague wrote:Why the hell do you guys call it a "proclamation"? Does Brigham Young write your game laws?

...for Magic Mike, that would be a "Proclamation Dance-ipation".... :sarcmark:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby duckslayer74 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:I'm sorry you got a ticket, but there is really no excuse for not knowing the actual legal shooting time. Yes I agree that the verbiage in this years' proclamation was a bit confusing, but if you are confused, you should make a call to the DWR to clarify.

Out here in the wild, wild West, we don't take shooting before legal hours lightly. You'll probably get a fine, or community service, or flogged, or hanged -- and possibly all four.

X2!!!!!
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 am

assateague wrote:Why the hell do you guys call it a "proclamation"? Does Brigham Young write your game laws?

I've never thought about it before, but it is pretty funny. I think it is now referred to as the 'waterfowl guidebook', but I think that change in verbiage occurred somewhat recently. As far back as I can remember, it has been called the waterfowl proclamation.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:

I've never thought about it before, but it is pretty funny. I think it is now referred to as the 'waterfowl guidebook', but I think that change in verbiage occurred somewhat recently. As far back as I can remember, it has been called the waterfowl proclamation.

Found a pic of the Utah Waterfowl Proclamation

Assembled_Scroll.png
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: I'm borderline retarded .
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Found a pic of the Utah Waterfowl Proclamation

The attachment Assembled_Scroll.png is no longer available

FIFY
Assembled_Scroll.jpg
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 am

I call dibs on the OP`s hunting stuff since he`s never gonna hunt again .
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:50 am

duckslayer74 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:I'm sorry you got a ticket, but there is really no excuse for not knowing the actual legal shooting time. Yes I agree that the verbiage in this years' proclamation was a bit confusing, but if you are confused, you should make a call to the DWR to clarify.

Out here in the wild, wild West, we don't take shooting before legal hours lightly. You'll probably get a fine, or community service, or flogged, or hanged -- and possibly all four.

X2!!!!!

X2 again! The WMA I hunted, everyone started shooting at 6:45. I'm in Utah by the way. By 7:30 when we were all supposed to start, the ducks had all lifted off the ponds and were out of there. From sunrise to sunset, we didn't even shoot our guns. Thanks to early shooting and skybusters.

Ford2002, I would suggest you learn more about the sport before going out and just winging it. The vocabulary in the guidebook made sense. There was even a big * next to the shooting time. Read that * foot note and it states "Shooting time will start at official sunrise 7:30." What's not to understand? Hopefully it will be a big enough fine to learn your lesson. I'm sure I'm comming off as a huge butt hole, but I cannot stand ignorant hunters.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:03 am

JuniorPre 360 wrote:I cannot stand ignorant hunters.

Ditto.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby aunt betty » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 pm

I just looked up the Utah regs myself.
There is an asterisk (*) by the sunrise-sunset times for the date of October 5, 2013.
The asterisk means look down at the bottom of the page for an explanation.

It says there that on October 5, 2013 that shooting hours are from sunrise to sunset.
OP...you effed up and didnt read the page.
You deserve the violation and no DHC pity party.

OP posted this thread on... October 5, 2013.
Boom!

If you want to blame...Robertsons. lol
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole