Duck Hunting Forum banner

Little bling this morning!

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  R-Factor 
#1 ·
First duck hunt of the year and I was able to scratch together a limit by 9:30. ( bird six unfortunately was a cripple that I couldn't find for the life of me :no: ) had big birds landing outside the decoys all morning so while waiting on bird #6 I moved four of my deeks to change the look up just a little. That did the trick because not 5 minutes later this big drake came in with just a few chuckles and was setting down right in the spread when I popped him. I could see a band when he was landing but was I surprised to roll him over and see 2!! This is my first double banded bird and for one to be a $100 reward is even more awesome. Just have to wait on the govt. shutdown to end to get my info on him :fingerhead:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Awesome! Three duck bands taken in one day by Maine Duck Hunting Chat Members...sounds like a new record to me. :biggrin: Let us know where and when this bugger was banded when you get a chance! Very nice! :clapping:
I took a double banded drake Mallard last year with a $100 reward band and I had my check in about 10 days. Hopefully they are just as snappy for you once the gov't shutdown is over.
Nice spread of ducks as well!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.