Is this infected

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: Is this infected

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote::lol3: :lol3: I just showed my son the chic with the AR prosthesis and he said:

1) Is that real?
2) I wouldn't be very scared because she doesn't even have her finger on the trigger.
3) How does she get her finger on the trigger?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: .
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

fakeleg.jpg
fakeleg.jpg (189.08 KiB) Viewed 247 times

This would be my luck
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby rank duck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:2 doctors a Mechanic and WFM. still haven't told me if I need to have my foot sawed off. I could have leprosy and you buttholes are worried about my toes

The bad news is, this is how this procedure is performed today:
amputation.jpg

The good news is, you are just in time and well on your way to one bad-A pirate costume for Halloween!
Peg_Leg_MB_copy.jpg

Looks like they poked his eye out while sawing his leg off. That's bad luck right there.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 pm

rank duck wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:2 doctors a Mechanic and WFM. still haven't told me if I need to have my foot sawed off. I could have leprosy and you buttholes are worried about my toes

amputation.jpg

The good news is, you are just in time and well on your way to one bad-A pirate costume for Halloween!
Peg_Leg_MB_copy.jpg

Looks like they poked his eye out while sawing his leg off. That's bad luck right there.

Bad day for certain! I'll bet it was a Monday. Look at the African American gentlemen in the stand, he looks mortified, but the fella on his right has a "that sumbitch deserves this" look on his face.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby sprigs4days » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 pm

aunt betty wrote:Dont see how but I have Egyptian feet. I feel bad about ohio getting his feet laughed at so you may commence to laughing at mine.

1381105250944.jpg

Good God man, it's quite possible you have a gargoyle in your family tree.
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Was on my way to another bar...Pia's on Springfield avenue. Some ****sucker in a prius raced to get in front of me, then slowed to 25 in a 40 mph zone. Copped a bad case of road rage. That dude is lucky I didnt engage my 4x4 and drive over him.
Something about them little bastages pizzes me off.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

amputation.jpg

Peg_Leg_MB_copy.jpg

Nice. Hey could you do it for me. I dont have a lot of money, you could keep the foot for a door stop or catfish bait. Or when you need to put a foot in someones azz and don't want to get poop on your shoes.

Former patient of mine. He seems happy enough about the outcome, doesn't he?
My favorite line of this video clip is: "Look at all the juicy meat in that foot."

I watched the whole video cringing and squirming. When he started wiggling the toes I almost hurled.

Part of it was because of how nasty that foot looked. Gross.
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby rank duck » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 pm

aunt betty wrote:Was on my way to another bar...Pia's on Springfield avenue. Some ****sucker in a prius raced to get in front of me, then slowed to 25 in a 40 mph zone. Copped a bad case of road rage. That dude is lucky I didnt engage my 4x4 and drive over him.
Something about them little bastages pizzes me off.

you should have kicked him in the jimmies with one of your gargoyle feet.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Ironically the guy was racing me...to Pia's. Then I went in and HIS WIFE served me my lunch and beer.

Epic...betty putting foot in mouth scenario. Grrrrrrrr

Toenail stuck in my teeth. :yes:
aunt betty

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:09 pm

t_baker wrote:

First of all, I have a strict flip flop only rule from Memorial day to Labor day, I end up with toe nail injuries. With that said, I usually just spray it off with brake clean and go back about my day.

As for what you should do? I say you go to the bath room, open up the drawer with your razor in it, skip past it, grab your wifes pink one, and shave your Blue Waffle.

FIFY. He's infected.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:

First of all, I have a strict flip flop only rule from Memorial day to Labor day, I end up with toe nail injuries. With that said, I usually just spray it off with brake clean and go back about my day.

As for what you should do? I say you go to the bath room, open up the drawer with your razor in it, skip past it, grab your wifes pink one, and shave your Blue Waffle.

FIFY. He's infected.

Oh that's just nasty.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

amputation.jpg

Peg_Leg_MB_copy.jpg

Nice. Hey could you do it for me. I dont have a lot of money, you could keep the foot for a door stop or catfish bait. Or when you need to put a foot in someones azz and don't want to get poop on your shoes.

Former patient of mine. He seems happy enough about the outcome, doesn't he?
My favorite line of this video clip is: "Look at all the juicy meat in that foot."

I watched the whole video cringing and squirming. When he started wiggling the toes I almost hurled.

Part of it was because of how nasty that foot looked. Gross.

Doesn't that guy kinda look like AB?
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 pm

My nose is fatter. I am cute n cuddly. :grooving:
aunt betty

Postby Tealer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:11 pm