Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.
Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter
Has anyone else ordered them off of Rogers? I want to pick up 12 before the season and I saw they come with a 12 slot bag. Just wondering if the bag is any good so I don't have to worry about another one.
LINK: http://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/aver ... t_id=17484
Sent from my PH-2
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 am
If it a rogers bag then it durable. I keep my dakotas in them. They do seem to damage the flocking quite a bit but I thinks every bag will
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Bag is fine. Nothing wrong with it.
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 am
- Location: Mergens Point,WI
I have five Rogers bags. I will never buy another bag again unless Rogers stops selling them.
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm
- Location: Where racketeering, conspiracy, fraud and soliciting of bribes for political appointments is normal
Return to Duck Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests