Can anyone help?

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

Can anyone help?

Postby ThatBigGoose » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm

I am new to Indiana. Me and me finance just moved to the Avon community from Tennessee. Looking for some people to hunt with. I have been knocking on doors with no luck as of yet. Looked into public land and read that priority goes to groups during drawings. Not asking people to take me out to their honey holes just show me around. I have decoys my own calls (an sbe II that I am dying to use) and even a boat (14' w/ 30 hp) if its required, even though most of what i have gathered y'all do a lot field hunting up here. Let me know if anyone is willing to show me what Indiana has to offer.
ThatBigGoose
hunter

Re: Can anyone help?

Postby zachk908 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I live up north.......but yeah we in Indiana tend to field ALOT more than water we hunt the ice in the late winter rivers stuff like that for geese
zachk908
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 am

ThatBigGoose wrote: I have been knocking on doors with no luck as of yet.

You can't give up. You want to hunt this season keep knocking. Can't count how many "nos" I have received, but I can count how many fields I have from permission.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby mysticwolf » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 pm

I would love to help you out, but I live 3 hours north of you, Just A little to far to travel, Good luck finding a place, just keep knocking, someone will say yes soon enough. :thumbsup:
Love to watch um back peddel when the blind opens up
mysticwolf
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting