Big Fish eats some mallards

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Big Fish eats some mallards

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 am

"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Re: Big Fish eats some mallards

Postby t_baker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 am

My grandpa caught 10 nice bluegill the other day and brought them home to put in his pond. One was a little sluggish. We were standing on his beach watching them when about a 2 lb large mouth swallowed it almost whole. All that was sticking out was his tail. I would have never guessed that small of a bass to eat that big of a bluegill.
t_baker
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 am

t_baker wrote:My grandpa caught 10 nice bluegill the other day and brought them home to put in his pond. One was a little sluggish. We were standing on his beach watching them when about a 2 lb large mouth swallowed it almost whole. All that was sticking out was his tail. I would have never guessed that small of a bass to eat that big of a bluegill.

I've caught lmb on lures almost bigger than the bass. Pike will go after big lures too.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 am

I've seen lmb attempt to eat ducklings
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole