The wait is almost over

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

The wait is almost over

Postby Utter chaos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Well boys its almost here the long wait since our season came to an end is just about over good luck to all. What will you be hunting on the opener what you taking with you?
Utter chaos
hunter

Re: The wait is almost over

Postby Thax » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:09 pm

I'll be at my opening day spot along the river with 2 friends. Same place for 20+ openers. I've got a new dog to work with so I'm going to let my buddies do most of the shooting.
Thax
hunter

Postby Utter chaos » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Right on good luck we wil be hunting a farm that gets botg ducks and geese should be fun taking out my dog an 2 buddies 1/3 of ny goose shells but i got some field duck deeks how shoud i mix them in with the geese?
Utter chaos
hunter

Postby SteelKiller » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Truck is loaded and ready! Hunting solo tomorrow, hunting buddy flaked on me! Anyone need a partner? Heading to my not so secret spot so I will be out there set up no later than 4:45 to make sure I get my spot! I wish my bike had shown up in time so I wouldn't have the LONG walk out in the dark.
Ben
SteelKiller
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting