Super Vinci

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Super Vinci

Postby mudpack » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 am

Is this the ugliest shotgun ever built, or what?

:yes:
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 4936
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas


Re: Super Vinci

Postby Idaho Mike » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:06 pm

mudpack wrote:Is this the ugliest shotgun ever built, or what?

:yes:


:huh: :huh:
Idaho Mike
hunter
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: Super Vinci

Postby MSduckslayer2013 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm

probably hands down the most reliable semi auto on the market today....and i love the looks of this gun i dont know what your on lol :yes:
MSduckslayer2013
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby Idaho Mike » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm

MSduckslayer2013 wrote:probably hands down the most reliable semi auto on the market today....and i love the looks of this gun i dont know what your on lol :yes:


:thumbsup:
Idaho Mike
hunter
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: Super Vinci

Postby BurninPowder » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 pm

mudpack wrote:Is this the ugliest shotgun ever built, or what?

:yes:

I agree.. It's terrible! I have yet to shoot one as I don't want any of the ugly to rub off on me. I'm ugly enough on my own! :biggrin: The M2 is by far the most aesthetically appealing of the Benellis. MO of course.
User avatar
BurninPowder
hunter
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby gooseman1 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 am

Once you shoot one-you'll change your opinion! the look quickly grows on you , and the handle AWESOME!!
gooseman1
hunter
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby Gabagool » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 am

No, the regular Vinci is. The super is much sexier
Gabagool
hunter
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby MSduckslayer2013 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 am

Gabagool wrote:No, the regular Vinci is. The super is much sexier

they look exactly the same....
MSduckslayer2013
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby muskymagoo51 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 pm

yeah i hate the looks so bad i Bought one friday. my 1187 super mag keeps breaking down. I ordered the parts and fixed it though. I may keep hunting with my old clunker and let dad enjoy the super vinci. He has a citori 3 1/2 but likes 3 shots and his old 1100 waterfowl gun has a fixed full choke. he has been ill the last couple of seasons but now feeling good so I figured hey let him hammer away with the new gun
muskymagoo51
hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby mudpack » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Ten bucks says the guys who like the looks are all under 30 years old.
And the guys who :rolleyes: when they see it are all over 40.
Any takers?
:yes:
mudpack
hunter
 
Posts: 4936
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Super Vinci

Postby muskymagoo51 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:38 pm

im 37 and yeas its ugly as hell and so am I. feels good mounted though, just hope its lives up to its reputation, thats a crap load of money to pay for a gun with just one barrel
muskymagoo51
hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby muskymagoo51 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 pm

on the clay course I like fancy walnut deep blueing, pretty pretty , in the field all I care about is fit and reliability.
muskymagoo51
hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby Gabagool » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm

MSduckslayer2013 wrote:
Gabagool wrote:No, the regular Vinci is. The super is much sexier

they look exactly the same....


You have to look closely
Gabagool
hunter
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Super Vinci

Postby winchester1852 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 pm

muskymagoo51 wrote:im 37 and yeas its ugly as hell and so am I. feels good mounted though, just hope its lives up to its reputation, thats a crap load of money to pay for a gun with just one barrel



i did't realize it had one.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am
Location: CANADA

Re: Super Vinci

Postby MSduckslayer2013 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 pm

winchester1852 wrote:
muskymagoo51 wrote:im 37 and yeas its ugly as hell and so am I. feels good mounted though, just hope its lives up to its reputation, thats a crap load of money to pay for a gun with just one barrel



i did't realize it had one.

ummm..... yes very much so my friend hahaha :lol:
MSduckslayer2013
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm


Return to Shotgun Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests