Cedar Beach SSWA Duck Boat Show

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

Re: Cedar Beach SSWA Duck Boat Show

Postby toolmaker » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:02 pm

K Williams wrote:Image

Found out that I really need to go to a trap & skeet range on a regular basis if I want to get good results while waterfowl hunting. LOL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

as a SIDE NOTE...I THINK I GOT A LITTLE SHAFTING AT THE SHOOTING after running a few targets the trap on the left turned his chair and through a target that WENT BETWEEN the two post your gun barrle is in between!!! and flew down almost parralle to the dock!!I almsot shot that little capped fixtrure on the dock trying to catch up with that clay.,.. and I missed and shot a 9...... i could see the right trapper in my vision....grrrrrrrr.........i was going to shoot again, but they ran out of targets

the (grumpy) tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Re: Cedar Beach SSWA Duck Boat Show

Postby K Williams » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 am

toolmaker wrote:
K Williams wrote:Image

Found out that I really need to go to a trap & skeet range on a regular basis if I want to get good results while waterfowl hunting. LOL

as a SIDE NOTE...I THINK I GOT A LITTLE SHAFTING AT THE SHOOTING after running a few targets the trap on the left turned his chair and through a target that WENT BETWEEN the two post your gun barrle is in between!!! and flew down almost parralle to the dock!!I almsot shot that little capped fixtrure on the dock trying to catch up with that clay.,.. and I missed and shot a 9...... i could see the right trapper in my vision....grrrrrrrr.........i was going to shoot again, but they ran out of targets

the (grumpy) tool

You did a whole lot better than I did... LOL

NRA Life Member, Delta Waterfowl member, Ducks Unlimited member
K Williams
hunter

Previous

Return to New York Duck Hunting