You Guys hear about the glitch in the EBT cards?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: You Guys hear about the glitch in the EBT cards?

Postby wanapasaki » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:14 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Tut tut. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Starving American children for JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY! :lol3:

No child should ever have to go hungry. If I were in a situation where I could not provide food for my kid (I'd poach before that happened) I would definitely take him to the ASPCA :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:Hey, that really takes care of the problem! You righties are such practical people……..I can see now how self-righteous indignation will insulate the nations children from parents who screw up and don't do right by them. Why don't you at least have the balls to come right out and say "F**K those kids!"

Why don't you just come out and say F America and everyone in it for my stupid azz ideas? Lets F over the whole world and use children as as excuse for allowing criminal behavior. And you wonder why I hammer you constantly. Your are at times a complete idiot. None of us are responsible for those children. In this case, removing the EBT credits permanently will teach a lot more than just the denied group an important lesson. Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda. Instead their thieving parents wi have to go the food banks. Don't even bother protesting that they are not available. I personally donate thousands to my church food bank and far wealthier members give a lot more every year. Thousands of these banks exist. Not one is funded by government theft.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 am

ScaupHunter wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:Hey, that really takes care of the problem! You righties are such practical people……..I can see now how self-righteous indignation will insulate the nations children from parents who screw up and don't do right by them. Why don't you at least have the balls to come right out and say "F**K those kids!"

Why don't you just come out and say F America and everyone in it for my stupid azz ideas? Lets F over the whole world and use children as as excuse for allowing criminal behavior. And you wonder why I hammer you constantly. Your are at times a complete idiot. None of us are responsible for those children. In this case, removing the EBT credits permanently will teach a lot more than just the denied group an important lesson. Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda. Instead their thieving parents wi have to go the food banks. Don't even bother protesting that they are not available. I personally donate thousands to my church food bank and far wealthier members give a lot more every year. Thousands of these banks exist. Not one is funded by government theft.

Ahhh. Sooo sweet…….. I love it when the right wing mentality rears its ugly head and shows its true colors. "None of us are responsible for those children"……….."Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda." Thank you so much, blueballs, you couldn't possibly have demonstrated the rapaciousness of your hatred and ignorance more eloquently. The way you slander an entire class of children of whom you personally know nothing is so exquisitely, quintessentially, definitively troglodyte. And then to wrap up the whole seething package of flaming pus with a nice little "I donate at church, so I must be a very, very, good person"…….. that was nothing short of masterful.
Actually, now's I think of it, if your past record of fabricating some of the most ridiculous bullshit imaginable about yourself is any indication, you probably don't even belong to a church, much less donate.
I don't hate you blueballs, but God does.
He really, really does.
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:56 am

ScaupHunter wrote: Lets F over the whole world and use children as as excuse for allowing criminal behavior. And you wonder why I hammer you constantly. Your are at times a complete idiot. None of us are responsible for those children.

Which is why the Government takes care of them as needed. Many think as you do, and believe that no one is responsible for their fellow citizen. Neither the child or adult that may have fallen on hard times.

In this case, removing the EBT credits permanently will teach a lot more than just the denied group an important lesson.

Yeah, it will teach everybody that the GOP doesn't care if they make kids go hungry. Just as long as their hunger carries the message the right wing wants to send... Unfortunately that message boils down to - you can't have an abortion, because that's murder. But if you can't afford to feed that baby and end up on food stamps, then we can starve it to death during the developmental stages to show everyone we mean business.

Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda.

You were bullied a lot as a kid I see. :lol3:

Instead their thieving parents wi have to go the food banks.

You'll have to clear this up for me. They didn't steal from the state. The state only allows X amount of funds for food - they can't steal what isn't there. They didn't steal from Walmart since Walmart didn't follow the rules and gave away the food for the asking. As evidenced by the fact that the instant Walmart said "Free Food Day is over" folks walked away from their carts.

So, tell me, was the state injured? No, they lost nothing. Was Walmart injured? No, if they were worried about protecting margins they would have followed the rules.

Did the folks take advantage of the situation? Yes, they did. But what did they get? Food. Free food. So valueless that Walmart didn't care to stop the plunder when the rules stated that they were supposed to do so. That's why Walmart, not the state is on the hook to pay for the stuff they gave away. Maybe Walmart was just being charitable.

Don't even bother protesting that they are not available. I personally donate thousands to my church food bank and far wealthier members give a lot more every year.

No you don't. You just said you aren't responsible for those kids. I tend to believe the first thing a person says because they usually realize they look like an idiot - then try to church it up. Just like you just did. You don't care one crap for those - these are your words - "fat kids", "slugs", and "thieving parents". You despise them and it shows.

Thousands of these banks exist. Not one is funded by government theft.

So where are the thousands of church food banks that are supposed to be helping the poor in Louisiana? Oh, they must be stockpiling food and making sure that the Christian work ethic isn't diluted by actually giving out the food to the hungry that can't find work. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby assateague » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 am

Watch out. Whenever you hear the phrase "it's for the kids" coming from a liberal, you can believe it's more about control of your wallet than it will ever be about the kids.
Last edited by assateague on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:15 am

slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 am

assateague wrote:Watch out. Whenever you hear the phrase "it's deepere kids" coming from a liberal, you can believe it's more about control of your wallet than it will ever be about the kids.

The red staters live in mooch states. When a liberal says "it's for the kids" it's liberal wallets that open and predominant conservatives states that reap the benefits.

Of course, the red staters know this so they act like they are stymying the liberals by not helping the poor - to cover up the fact they are the ones being helped.

Pride cometh before the fall, but red staters have fallen so far, a deeper ditch has to be dug every time they open their mouths. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 am

Slow that argument has been beaten to death and proven wrong in many ways. Try again.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:

Ahhh. Sooo sweet…….. I love it when the right wing mentality rears its ugly head and shows its true colors. "None of us are responsible for those children"……….."Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda." Thank you so much, blueballs, you couldn't possibly have demonstrated the rapaciousness of your hatred and ignorance more eloquently. The way you slander an entire class of children of whom you personally know nothing is so exquisitely, quintessentially, definitively troglodyte. And then to wrap up the whole seething package of flaming pus with a nice little "I donate at church, so I must be a very, very, good person"…….. that was nothing short of masterful.
Actually, now's I think of it, if your past record of fabricating some of the most ridiculous bullshit imaginable about yourself is any indication, you probably don't even belong to a church, much less donate.
I don't hate you blueballs, but God does.
He really, really does.

:lol3:

God doesn't hate anyone, and neither do I. Your pathetic pleas for children you would happily murder in the womb is laughable. Such a hypocrite.

You claim I fabricate. Prove it.

You fear and loathe people who actually do things. You can't stand people who serve others and hold others accountable. What is it that annoys you most? That real men risk and dare and you couldn't? That real men donate time and money for things that improve instead of destroy society and you won't? Is it that men and women of faith are the ones who dig deep and give freely instead of stealing from all citizens to push a BS agenda?

Your post seems to indicate a raging, frothing at the mouth state of mental instability. Perhaps some Ritalin might help. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 am

slowshooter wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote: Lets F over the whole world and use children as as excuse for allowing criminal behavior. And you wonder why I hammer you constantly. Your are at times a complete idiot. None of us are responsible for those children.

Which is why the Government takes care of them as needed. Many think as you do, and believe that no one is responsible for their fellow citizen. Neither the child or adult that may have fallen on hard times.

In this case, removing the EBT credits permanently will teach a lot more than just the denied group an important lesson.

Yeah, it will teach everybody that the GOP doesn't care if they make kids go hungry. Just as long as their hunger carries the message the right wing wants to send... Unfortunately that message boils down to - you can't have an abortion, because that's murder. But if you can't afford to feed that baby and end up on food stamps, then we can starve it to death during the developmental stages to show everyone we mean business.

Those fat kids the slugs are raising will just simply, no longer get HoHo's and soda.

You were bullied a lot as a kid I see. :lol3:

Instead their thieving parents wi have to go the food banks.

You'll have to clear this up for me. They didn't steal from the state. The state only allows X amount of funds for food - they can't steal what isn't there. They didn't steal from Walmart since Walmart didn't follow the rules and gave away the food for the asking. As evidenced by the fact that the instant Walmart said "Free Food Day is over" folks walked away from their carts.

So, tell me, was the state injured? No, they lost nothing. Was Walmart injured? No, if they were worried about protecting margins they would have followed the rules.

Did the folks take advantage of the situation? Yes, they did. But what did they get? Food. Free food. So valueless that Walmart didn't care to stop the plunder when the rules stated that they were supposed to do so. That's why Walmart, not the state is on the hook to pay for the stuff they gave away. Maybe Walmart was just being charitable.

Don't even bother protesting that they are not available. I personally donate thousands to my church food bank and far wealthier members give a lot more every year.

No you don't. You just said you aren't responsible for those kids. I tend to believe the first thing a person says because they usually realize they look like an idiot - then try to church it up. Just like you just did. You don't care one crap for those - these are your words - "fat kids", "slugs", and "thieving parents". You despise them and it shows.

Thousands of these banks exist. Not one is funded by government theft.

So where are the thousands of church food banks that are supposed to be helping the poor in Louisiana? Oh, they must be stockpiling food and making sure that the Christian work ethic isn't diluted by actually giving out the food to the hungry that can't find work. :lol3:

Slow, BDD2 is mildly amusing. You're simply lame. Take your sad sack argument to some who wants to feed the trolls.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 pm

When you get called on the carpet for your loathsome opinion of your fellow countrymen and their children, your hate peppered language that tries to masquerade fury as strength, and your inability to think through your own comments, you always opt for the weakest argument of them all.

Deliver invectives... Then tell everyone it's their fault you haven't a decent respose when the light of day shines on your own indecency.
Last edited by slowshooter on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 pm

True story, watched a couple middle aged men standing near a wal mart with a sign that said will work for food. Watched car after car pull up and give them food or cash. My wife came out and felt guilty because we have so much so she decided to give them something; I agreed but first I said she had to do something. We drove to three stores all with in 300 yards of where they stood and asked if they were hiring, all three were. We pulled up to the group and handed them three job applications. My father owns an old school that runs a non profit food bank, I personally donate thousands to it and my customers donate also, I pay lots of taxes that pay for food stamps, school lunches, after school and summer food programs, I also accepted the food stamps briefly. I will not feel guilty for my veiws
boney fingers
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:11 pm

boney fingers wrote:True story, watched a couple middle aged men standing near a wal mart with a sign that said will work for food. Watched car after car pull up and give them food or cash. My wife came out and felt guilty because we have so much so she decided to give them something; I agreed but first I said she had to do something. We drove to three stores all with in 300 yards of where they stood and asked if they were hiring, all three were. We pulled up to the group and handed them three job applications. My father owns an old school that runs a non profit food bank, I personally donate thousands to it and my customers donate also, I pay lots of taxes that pay for food stamps, school lunches, after school and summer food programs, I also accepted the food stamps briefly. I will not feel guilty for my veiws

what are your views on ebt if you used to use it?
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 pm

The GOP reaps what they sow. Keep the minimum wage low and this happens.

http://www.isidewith.com/article/police-oregon-panhandlers-raking-in-the-green
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:22 pm

slowshooter wrote:The GOP reaps what they sow. Keep the minimum wage low and this happens.

http://www.isidewith.com/article/police-oregon-panhandlers-raking-in-the-green

I saw something similar to this in Denver. There was a guy that pan handled outside of a very high class area (Park Meadows.) He hardly even matched the part. Believe it or, the guy raked in $120,000 a year in doing this. After he was exposed by the media, he switched areas, probably put a cramp in his style. I don't see how anyone can really scrutinize him for this. It's a marketing tactic? It's fair game. The guys that pan handle in Bozeman,MT usually get found dead under a bridge when winter sets in
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 pm

slowshooter wrote:When you get called on the carpet for your loathsome opinion of your fellow countrymen and their children, your hate peppered language that tries to masquerade fury as strength, and your inability to think through your own comments, you always opt for the weakest argument of them all.

Deliver invectives... Then tell everyone it's their fault you haven't a decent respose when the light of day shines on your own indecency.

Still lame. Lack of respect for welfare slugs is not hate. Liberals of course simply cannot stand the idea that you have to earn respect. Just as you have to earn a good life. Do you have something worthwhile to add or will we continue to get your usual mindless blathering?

Respect is not something anyone deserves for breathing. When you choose to be worthless and worse a sucking drain on society you don't get respect. You get disrespect from those the money is stolen from. When you support a system that enslaves millions to economic despair and keeps them down, you get less respect than the welfare slugs. Get used to it. Respect is not a right it is a privilege that is hard earned.

As for the minimum wage comment, you just answered my earlier question. You are a retard. An economics retard.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:24 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:
slowshooter wrote:When you get called on the carpet for your loathsome opinion of your fellow countrymen and their children, your hate peppered language that tries to masquerade fury as strength, and your inability to think through your own comments, you always opt for the weakest argument of them all.

Still lame. Lack of respect for welfare slugs is not hate. Liberals of course simply cannot stand the idea that you have to earn respect. Just as you have to earn a good life. Do you have something worthwhile to add or will we continue to get your usual mindless blathering?

It appears you have a learning disability as well. :lol3:

Respect is not something anyone deserves for breathing. When you choose to be worthless and worse a sucking drain on society you don't get respect.

So tell me which people that have fallen on hard times and are on welfare have your respect. Seems to me that there will be some that life has dealt a cruel hand. Do you disrespect them as a rule as well? If not, explain the folks that you DO respect that are on welfare. Three examples should do it.

You get disrespect from those the money is stolen from.

Then you really hate the military industrial complex, right? I mean that's really just a jobs program as well, right? We can kill the world 200 times over. How about we roll that back to 10 times over? Then use the rest of our taxes to reinstate services that were cut, when all you idiots believed that smaller government meant that you got less - while the entire time the GOP gave your money to special interests.

When you support a system that enslaves millions to economic despair and keeps them down, you get less respect than the welfare slugs.

Okay, how about we make sure that no business relies on the government to get their employees to a living wage. How about we fund schools to break the cycle of ignorance and poverty that is prevalent in the Red States. How about that? Too hard for you? Likely.

Get used to it. Respect is not a right it is a privilege that is hard earned.

No, it's not. Respect is given to all no matter what their station in life - from the waitress that serves you your food, the nice lady that rings you up at Walmart, all the way down to the broken down beggar on the street... It's up to everyone to KEEP it - not EARN it. Only self-centered fools guided by their own interest are stupid enough to believe they can dole out respect like their opinion is important. Guys like you.

As for the minimum wage comment, you just answered my earlier question. You are a retard. An economics retard.

More invective? How quaint. :lol3:

What a dandy. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 am

wanapasaki wrote:
boney fingers wrote:True story, watched a couple middle aged men standing near a wal mart with a sign that said will work for food. Watched car after car pull up and give them food or cash. My wife came out and felt guilty because we have so much so she decided to give them something; I agreed but first I said she had to do something. We drove to three stores all with in 300 yards of where they stood and asked if they were hiring, all three were. We pulled up to the group and handed them three job applications. My father owns an old school that runs a non profit food bank, I personally donate thousands to it and my customers donate also, I pay lots of taxes that pay for food stamps, school lunches, after school and summer food programs, I also accepted the food stamps briefly. I will not feel guilty for my veiws

what are your views on ebt if you used to use it?

I, for a short period of time accepted it at my business. I hoped it would be used by people who really needed it ( I do know some people who need it). In reality, it was used mostly to buy pop and chips by people who clearly don't need either pop or chips and many who clearly don't need the money. If someone can afford pre cooked foods, expensive meats, lotto tickets, cigarettes, tats, or Iphones, then they don't need help from me or any other taxpayer for that matter. My conclusion is that charities and churches can serve those in need without the government using it to buy votes.
boney fingers
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum