dog stand

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: captainkevan, HNTFSH, swampbilly 1980, hunt-chessies

Re: dog stand

Postby marker1303 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm

I second the webfoot kennel dri stand, got one last year and love it. My buddy that has a ruff stand and likes it, says his next stand will be a webfoot.
marker1303
hunter

Postby razorback » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:43 am

Erie wrote:I used the ruff stand for years because it was the only one on the market until the invisilab came out and I will never use or recommend the ruff stand again. The invisilab is light years ahead of anything else on the market that works both in the field and in the swamp.

Do you have the invisalab? I haven't seen one in person, but like what I have read so far.
razorback
hunter

Postby slickerhater » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:22 am

sportstand has been around forever, way before avery all my buddies that have had the ruff stand end up going back to the sport stand
slickerhater
hunter

Postby Fowlhunter22 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:11 pm

The sport stands are very nice my uncle has two of them. He has let me use his once and it is a very sturdy and durable stand, he has had no problem with his at all. The guy who makes them actually worked with my mom when we lived back in Illinois.
Fowlhunter22
hunter

Postby Ze6464 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 pm

We just go the momarsh for Christmas. Perfect for the dog. Jam up product. They are offering 15% discount right now. Can't beat that.
Ze6464
hunter

Postby Erie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:34 pm

razorback wrote:
Erie wrote:I used the ruff stand for years because it was the only one on the market until the invisilab came out and I will never use or recommend the ruff stand again. The invisilab is light years ahead of anything else on the market that works both in the field and in the swamp.

Do you have the invisalab? I haven't seen one in person, but like what I have read so far.

Yes I do. It has a season on it's belt not and it worked great!
WWA member
NRA lifetime member
DU member
Erie
hunter

Previous

Return to Hunting Dog Forum