Duck Hunting Forum banner

Decided i should be furloughed

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  friedcoot 
#1 ·
In so much as i am not really working because i am distracted by planning duck hunting this Saturday... i have decided i should be furloughed and sent to the club now to make sure everything is set to go. Yep that is the plan...

#3 ·
I was furloughed... Well sort of. My annual leave is coded as furlough so I won't be paid for it. So I spent 6 of the days hunting. You're on the right track if you can afford the gas with no paycheck

#4 ·
Tyrtruion said:
I was furloughed... Well sort of. My annual leave is coded as furlough so I won't be paid for it. So I spent 6 of the days hunting. You're on the right track if you can afford the gas with no paycheck
I live in the sink. Take me 10 min to get to multiple of my favorite refuges along with the fact the my duck club is 12 mi from my front door. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Sgtstadanko707 said:
Tyrtruion said:
I live in the sink. Take me 10 min to get to multiple of my favorite refuges along with the fact the my duck club is 12 mi from my front door. :thumbsup:
So I guess the other 8 months your not so lucky when you need to go to "town". :lol3:

#6 ·
friedcoot said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
Tyrtruion said:
So I guess the other 8 months your not so lucky when you need to go to "town". :lol3:
I would rather drive 10 min into town than have to deal with the scum bags that live in town.

#7 ·
Sgtstadanko707 said:
friedcoot said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
Tyrtruion said:
I would rather drive 10 min into town than have to deal with the scum bags that live in town.
:beer:

#8 ·
Sgtstadanko707 said:
friedcoot said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
Tyrtruion said:
You have scum bags 10 minutes from the sink? What town is that? Glenn? does it even have a post office?

#9 ·
friedcoot said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
friedcoot said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
Tyrtruion said:
You have scum bags 10 minutes from the sink? What town is that? Glenn? does it even have a post office?
I live on the north end of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.