Looking for Partner to Lease Snoqualmie Valley Property

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, brokerbyduck, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr

Looking for Partner to Lease Snoqualmie Valley Property

Postby SnowDog » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm looking for one or two partners to share the cost of a lease on a nice piece of land between Monroe and Duvall. It produced well in the past and has some decent water available all year. There are some existing blinds and plenty of room to hunt two or three parties at the same time.

The cost is VERY reasonable and less than 1/2 the costs of the two clubs located in the area. Ideally I'd like to share the cost with one other person, but two would be acceptable if that is what it takes.

I don't want to discuss all the details or specific location in the public forum. Please PM me if you are seriously interested and we can talk. No "tire kickers" please. I'm not in this for any profit and will show the agreement I sign with the land owner so everything is on the "up and up". Just want to make it more affordable for me and offer an opportunity to one or two other people.

Cheers!
SD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dogs have all the qualities God said man should have but don't:
Faithfulness, Steadfastness, Dependability, Loyalty, Forgiveness, Devotion, Hope, and Love!"
SnowDog
hunter

Re: Looking for Partner to Lease Snoqualmie Valley Property

Postby wickedwingz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 pm

please shoot me a call or text at 253-470-2095 I'm very interested.
wickedwingz
hunter

Postby SnowDog » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks for all the responses.

I'm showing the property to the first person who responded this weekend. If that does not work out, I'll update my thread and contact the people who sent me a PM in the order received.

Cheers!
SD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dogs have all the qualities God said man should have but don't:
Faithfulness, Steadfastness, Dependability, Loyalty, Forgiveness, Devotion, Hope, and Love!"
SnowDog
hunter

Postby TiredDad » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 pm

I am also interested if the person does not work out. 206 782-5759
TiredDad
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting