baby watch

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

baby watch

Postby gracenjohn » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:31 pm

We need to come up with a good name for Swamp Puppy's little one.

How about.........Mudpuddle?
thanks be to God
gracenjohn
Forum Moderator

Postby Swamp Puppy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:02 am

ha ha!!! mud puddle. good one. :thumbsup:

well, in the abscense of an official nickname as of yet, Zachary Johnston was born 2 weeks and 1 day ago and is doing fine. he is allowing us to sleep as much as can be expected and aside from one or two small meltdowns, has been an overall joy to be around. our 14 month old black lab (the REAL swamp puppy) looks on with great interest and all of the things that happen with the new kid and has even managed to sneak in a quick lick...for which he was promptly scolded. (sniff as much as you want, but no licking!) it is fun watching these 2 future best friends get to know each other.

i will mess around with uploading a pic or two later, but i am off to a doctor appointment for the kid.

-Ed
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby jmike » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:16 pm

congrats .........on the new on swamp puppy, my little guy is 2 1/2 now he seems to think that he's ready to hit the blind ....i think we will wait at least another year , ...........man is being a dad cool .however it has cut into my days on the water , iusally hunt at least 20 plus days per season......only got out 7 tims last year , hey things are lookin up already been out 7 times so far , hoping to find a sitter for this saturday , my wife is in L.A for work ....i gotta get out in front of this cold front headedthis way .....take care of mama too..............jmike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting