All I have to say is WOW

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Tealer » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:47 pm

AKPirate wrote:So what happened to these guys?



They were promoted to every pro staff they applied for.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Along the Columbia


Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby jennyfell55 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Tealer wrote:Id let a guy pass on one bad ID but 10 in a day? NO SIR.


:ditto: One bad ID is one thing... this is not bad ID... this is not caring about limits
jennyfell55
hunter
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby AKPirate » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Tealer wrote:
AKPirate wrote:So what happened to these guys?



They were promoted to every pro staff they applied for.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
User avatar
AKPirate
hunter
 
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby kcidkcus » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Tealer wrote:
AKPirate wrote:So what happened to these guys?



They were promoted to every pro staff they applied for.

Foiles migrators is prolly on the phone with them right now looking to shoot a video, no instead of "one over the limit" it's 3 over lol
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

kcidkcus wrote:
viking fan wrote:be sure they posted pics of washington. if it was alberta or other parts of canada they may have been legal.

Yes they were all shot within 5 miles of my house. I actually go to the same college as the person that was involved and went to the same high school as well. And he was involved with a nighttime spotlight deer shooting out of season but wasnt proven because he got away from the landowner and his buddy that got caught didn't rat on him. Ik the guy personally but we are FAR from being friends. As far as the pic he deleted the three man limit but I saved the one him and his buddy took with all the illegal birds. That will be posted shortly.


You know the perpetrators, you know the infraction, you know when it took place, and you have the evidence. Posting it here will make no difference whatsoever.

If you want to make a difference, pick up the phone and call:

WDFW Enforcement Program
360 902 2936

To to the site, and report it:

www.wdfw.wa.gov/enforcement/reporting_violations.html
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Tealer » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Triggerman wrote:Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?

I would bet no.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Along the Columbia

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby kcidkcus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Tealer wrote:
Triggerman wrote:Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?

I would bet no.

No I haven't, prolly will not make it either. If you guys want I can give you the name through a pm, you can friend him, and you can be Internet law enforcement for wdfw. I was appalled at the over the limit. And you guys can give me all the crap you want about not making the call, but do you call law enforcement when you see someone speeding, j walking, or not using a turn single? All ticket able offenses... I doubt you would make the call. Just sayin
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Tealer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

kcidkcus wrote:
Tealer wrote:
Triggerman wrote:Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?

I would bet no.

No I haven't, prolly will not make it either. If you guys want I can give you the name through a pm, you can friend him, and you can be Internet law enforcement for wdfw. I was appalled at the over the limit. And you guys can give me all the crap you want about not making the call, but do you call law enforcement when you see someone speeding, j walking, or not using a turn single? All ticket able offenses... I doubt you would make the call. Just sayin


Here's how I relate. If a guy has three pintails educate the guy. If the guy has 5, and cares not for laws. I'm making the call.

On you speeding analogy, 5 over, no call. 50 over call it in.

See the difference?

I can see small mistakes happening, that pic shows a lack of respect for the resource. A resource some of us spend a lot of time and money trying to improve.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Along the Columbia

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby AKPirate » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:17 am

Tealer wrote:
kcidkcus wrote:
Tealer wrote:
Triggerman wrote:Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?

I would bet no.

No I haven't, prolly will not make it either. If you guys want I can give you the name through a pm, you can friend him, and you can be Internet law enforcement for wdfw. I was appalled at the over the limit. And you guys can give me all the crap you want about not making the call, but do you call law enforcement when you see someone speeding, j walking, or not using a turn single? All ticket able offenses... I doubt you would make the call. Just sayin


Here's how I relate. If a guy has three pintails educate the guy. If the guy has 5, and cares not for laws. I'm making the call.

On you speeding analogy, 5 over, no call. 50 over call it in.

See the difference?

I can see small mistakes happening, that pic shows a lack of respect for the resource. A resource some of us spend a lot of time and money trying to improve.


Well said!
User avatar
AKPirate
hunter
 
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby jennyfell55 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 am

Tealer wrote:
kcidkcus wrote:
Tealer wrote:
Triggerman wrote:Kcidkcus,

Have you made the call?

I would bet no.

No I haven't, prolly will not make it either. If you guys want I can give you the name through a pm, you can friend him, and you can be Internet law enforcement for wdfw. I was appalled at the over the limit. And you guys can give me all the crap you want about not making the call, but do you call law enforcement when you see someone speeding, j walking, or not using a turn single? All ticket able offenses... I doubt you would make the call. Just sayin


Here's how I relate. If a guy has three pintails educate the guy. If the guy has 5, and cares not for laws. I'm making the call.

On you speeding analogy, 5 over, no call. 50 over call it in.

See the difference?

I can see small mistakes happening, that pic shows a lack of respect for the resource. A resource some of us spend a lot of time and money trying to improve.


Exactly. This isn't jay walking, or 5 over the speed limit. This is having absolutely no respect for the rules or the resource. With no consequences this will NOT be the last time they shoot way over the limit. What's gonna happen when they continue to go out and kill so many Pintail? There's a 2 bird rule on them for a reason...
jennyfell55
hunter
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Lakewood, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby netminderSea » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

AKPirate wrote:So what happened to these guys?


Update?
netminderSea
hunter
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby sparkplug » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 am

If you aren't going to do the right thing about you shouldn't have posted and got everyone here worked up and involved. If you wanna keep it a secret or do nothing then don't go showing everyone else. Just my 2cents
sparkplug
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: Federal Way

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Another poser bites the dust.... :no:
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Hell guys (and girls) I get my panties in a bundle about people keeping PINK salmon over their limit...some here have seen me call LE from my boat, while fishing or hunting.

ZERO tolerance!

The only thing I dislike more than poachers is posers, though.

Pick up the phone and make the call, young blood.

And if you ain't got the marbles, PM me the details, and I will make the call on your behalf.

Be ready to back it up, though.
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby kcidkcus » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Triggerman wrote:Hell guys (and girls) I get my panties in a bundle about people keeping PINK salmon over their limit...some here have seen me call LE from my boat, while fishing or hunting.

ZERO tolerance!

The only thing I dislike more than poachers is posers, though.

Pick up the phone and make the call, young blood.

And if you ain't got the marbles, PM me the details, and I will make the call on your behalf.

Be ready to back it up, though.

I wish i was a young blood, im old and my back aches haha was convinced to Make the call, they said they have already been looking into it because they have a record, and have Been watching them. If I find out any more I will post what I found out.
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby jgoetz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Will the state still give you 10 points for turning in duck poachers? That would be cool if they did.
Talk crap, get hit!
User avatar
jgoetz
hunter
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Ferndale, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby kcidkcus » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 pm

jgoetz wrote:Will the state still give you 10 points for turning in duck poachers? That would be cool if they did.

I'm not sure, I think they do if you turn them onto something, since these guys are in some kind of watch list... Idk if me or anyone else who called will get anything. Have to wait and see I guess.
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 pm

kcidkcus wrote:
viking fan wrote:be sure they posted pics of washington. if it was alberta or other parts of canada they may have been legal.

Yes they were all shot within 5 miles of my house. I actually go to the same college as the person that was involved and went to the same high school as well. And he was involved with a nighttime spotlight deer shooting out of season but wasnt proven because he got away from the landowner and his buddy that got caught didn't rat on him. Ik the guy personally but we are FAR from being friends. As far as the pic he deleted the three man limit but I saved the one him and his buddy took with all the illegal birds. That will be posted shortly.


Youngblood, you either are working on your MBA, and your high school friends followed you, or maybe post-grad, Ph.d program (I wish I had one!), or you are a middle age man pursuing a B.A., which is admirable!

If you are going to the same college, you either stayed in touch after high school, and are REALLY close, or live in a small college town with a college/university that offers an MBA program (Pullman is one of them, and there are countless others), or a city with many colleges and universities that offer both undergrad and post grad degrees, or you are full of it...

Heck, keep this up, and I'll start questioning whether the picture came out of YOUR phone.

Make the call, young blood!

And make the RIGHT call. There are a lot of young hunters watching YOU, and following this thread/website.

You have a chance to be the guy an up and coming young waterfowler will decide to look up to.

Make the call.
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Is that all you got?

You've got no reason, no logic, no education, and no brain!

Do you really think calling me Triggerwoman would offend me?

Your mother must be really proud of you, sunny....

Check mate, LOSER.

Go troll elsewhere.
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 am

Another one bites the dust....

Enough said. :no:

One last question, though....

When you said you were going to call, but didn't because "they" said " they" were already watching "them", how to you communicate with "them"?

Check mate? Again?

Please DO come back, after you grow a brain!
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 am

Moderators, Triggerwoman is out for the night.

I will be back tomorrow as Triggerman, if ya'll have me back! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby kcidkcus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:46 am

Triggerman wrote:Another one bites the dust....

Enough said. :no:

One last question, though....

When you said you were going to call, but didn't because "they" said " they" were already watching "them", how to you communicate with "them"?

Check mate? Again?

Please DO come back, after you grow a brain!

You are either the one who needs to grow a brain, get tested for dyslexia, or clean off your glasses. I had already said I MADE THE CALL. WHEN I CALLED WDFW they had said that they have received multiple calls about the incident and are already looking into it. I live in a VERY small town in the middle of no where, every one knows everybody, and words get around VERY quickly.
Shooting a spike is like getting it on with your step sister, you are glad you put some meat away but you don't brag it up to your friends.
kcidkcus
hunter
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Triggerman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:06 am

Kcidkcus,

I apologize to you.

I had no right to stir trouble here, and you seem to be a decent fellow.

The issue of poaching is a hot one. It riles me up something fierce.

We all must be stewards of the land. Guardians of the resource. Conservationists first, hunters second.

Pick up after ourselves- litter (ours, and whatever is found while hunting), shells. Candy wrappers, cans and cig packs. Make a point of taking an empty carbage bag into the blind. Take it home full. Leave the blind cleaner than you found it.

But most important of all, whenever you witness someone abusing the resource, make the call!

Thank you for doing the right thing, Kcidkcus. Thanks for calling it in.
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: All I have to say is WOW

Postby Just Hunt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 am

Triggerman wrote:
kcidkcus wrote:
viking fan wrote:be sure they posted pics of washington. if it was alberta or other parts of canada they may have been legal.

Yes they were all shot within 5 miles of my house. I actually go to the same college as the person that was involved and went to the same high school as well. And he was involved with a nighttime spotlight deer shooting out of season but wasnt proven because he got away from the landowner and his buddy that got caught didn't rat on him. Ik the guy personally but we are FAR from being friends. As far as the pic he deleted the three man limit but I saved the one him and his buddy took with all the illegal birds. That will be posted shortly.


You know the perpetrators, you know the infraction, you know when it took place, and you have the evidence. Posting it here will make no difference whatsoever.

If you want to make a difference, pick up the phone and call:

WDFW Enforcement Program
360 902 2936

To to the site, and report it:

http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/enforcement/repo ... tions.html


This and other sites are visited by WDFW Enforcement
Just Hunt
hunter
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Previous

Return to Washington Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests