GIRLS IN THE MARSH

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: Outdoor Gal, LadyK, NorCal Cazadora

GIRLS IN THE MARSH

Postby O.D.Lid » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Been taking my daughter out duck/goose hunting for a couple of years now and the poor thing never has to"pee" all day. I know I do! What do you lady's do when "nature calls?" She wears waders even when field hunting. Been thinking of getting her pants and boots rather than waders or overalls so she doesn't have to completely undo everything! I read about and watch tv shows with women hunters and they never really talk about this subject. ANY SUGGESTIONS or IDEAS? :thumbsup:
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Re: GIRLS IN THE MARSH

Postby LadyK » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 am

Well... :lol3:
Girls figure it out. You can offer to get her pants and boots, that might make it easier. It may be more of an issue of privacy than anything else.
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator

Postby Bill Herian » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 am

My girlfriend loves this thing. She doesn't duck hunt with me so she has never had to deal with waders but this might help, somehow. We're getting well outside my area of expertise here. Just trying to be helpful. :lol3:

Bill Herian
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Just browsing. That just made my day. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby O.D.Lid » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 am

I just googled these even my daughter thought, though they are "weird" they look like they would work just fine :thumbsup: and only $12 bucks
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Postby goosehappy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm

If not in deeper wading water, waist-high waders, or even hip boots are a lot easier to deal with in this regard, than chest waders with shoulder straps.
trapped in the polar vortex
goosehappy
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:14 pm

O.D.Lid wrote:I just googled these even my daughter thought, though they are "weird" they look like they would work just fine :thumbsup: and only $12 bucks

$6-$8 at walmart, in camping section. My old lady told me to put it back a few weeks ago. Wonder if they ever got it out of that freezer.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Outdoors Women Forum