PROTOCOL ?

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

PROTOCOL ?

Postby O.D.Lid » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

If I was to try to sell a product on the classified forum, what is the protocol on shipping product and receiving the money? I have never purchased or sold anything on e-bay. Just wondering how the transaction works. Thanks :help:
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Re: PROTOCOL ?

Postby greenster » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Typically pay-pal is preferred. Set up an account, Make a deal, Get/Send money then item will ship. Never send money as a "Gift" via paypal. You will not get the buyer's protection and is against pay-pal policy. People who want to be send money via gift are A: trying to scam you or B: Too cheap or didn't consider the miniscule pay-pal fee.

It will take a few day's to set up directly with your bank account.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby O.D.Lid » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks for the info :grooving:
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Postby MarkM » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 am

Can also use Post Office Money Orders. They are safe. In the event someone doesn't send the item, you can prosecute them for mail fraud.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum