A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.
Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman
Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2
When you get to be my age, it's always a race to see if you'll piss inside or outside of your waders!!
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:11 am
- Location: Mid Coast Maine
After you've had them for a day or two, shoo them on south, would ya? I know of a nice home depot out my way (and some lovely deeks on a river juuuuuuuust before they get there). :hammer:
Hopefully this cooler weather will get them moving south in bigger numbers...
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 pm
- Location: Concord, MA
Thought you meant migrant day laborers. Needed my lawn mowed one last time...
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:39 pm
- Location: Location Location
Sheps talking about the crows again.....
Arnold Trail Trap , Skeet, and 5-Stand.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm
- Location: 7 Gates of HELL
Return to Maine Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests