San Bernadino Neighbors

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

San Bernadino Neighbors

Postby millertimeUSMC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 am

Hello my name is James I will be moving to Morongo Valley San Bernadino County within the next month. I am currently deployed as a DoD contractor and completely new to hunting California. I love waterfowl hunting truly is my passion would love to link up with some guys that might have room for a fill in later in the season!
USMC OEF VET 09-13
Board Member/Director of Community Outreach
The Warfighter Foundation
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Re: San Bernadino Neighbors

Postby DuckFan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 am

Are you aware of the opportunities around you there, such as Wister and San Jacinto? And, are you familiar with our reservation, lottery and sweat line processes?

Not sure what questions you may have.
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby millertimeUSMC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 am

DuckFan wrote:Are you aware of the opportunities around you there, such as Wister and San Jacinto? And, are you familiar with our reservation, lottery and sweat line processes?

Not sure what questions you may have.

No I'm not at all actually. I will definitely do my research on it all now. Anything else brother you would give advice on? Not looking for exact spots I can do my own scouting.
USMC OEF VET 09-13
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am

Let me know if you want to hunt san jacinto... So do, I and I'm only about 20 miles away for the next month or so :welcome:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby millertimeUSMC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 am

wanapasaki wrote:Let me know if you want to hunt san jacinto... So do, I and I'm only about 20 miles away for the next month or so :welcome:

Sending PM. I'm not exactly sure when i'll return state side but we can arrange something! Thanks gents
USMC OEF VET 09-13
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Postby millertimeUSMC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 am

The hunting looks amazing in San Jacinto and being only 40 min away I think I know where to start. Thanks again guys! If anyone wants to hunt it together later this year please feel free to PM me. I don't have anyone out here that hunts so I will most likely be solo.
USMC OEF VET 09-13
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 am

millertimeUSMC wrote:The hunting looks amazing in San Jacinto and being only 40 min away I think I know where to start. Thanks again guys! If anyone wants to hunt it together later this year please feel free to PM me. I don't have anyone out here that hunts so I will most likely be solo.

Check out http://www.cvwa.us I'd like to be the first one to officially invite you as I was the first member to join. Entirely free, and I hunt it a lot. You'll never see a migration like you'll see there, and you will see me there too :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby millertimeUSMC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 am

Check out http://www.cvwa.us I'd like to be the first one to officially invite you as I was the first member to join. Entirely free, and I hunt it a lot. You'll never see a migration like you'll see there, and you will see me there too :lol3:[/quote]

Roger that on it!
USMC OEF VET 09-13
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 am

millertimeUSMC wrote:Check out http://www.cvwa.us I'd like to be the first one to officially invite you as I was the first member to join. Entirely free, and I hunt it a lot. You'll never see a migration like you'll see there, and you will see me there too :lol3:

Roger that on it![/quote]

Lets carpool, my truck is a gas hog, and if you ask lngbrd aka (DEREK the Pres and founder) I've been looking for a carpool partner for awhile :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby millertimeUSMC » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 am

Lets carpool, my truck is a gas hog, and if you ask lngbrd aka (DEREK the Pres and founder) I've been looking for a carpool partner for awhile :lol3:[/quote]

I just applied. Didn't send my DD214 because I'm overseas right now I don't have it. Hopefully will here a response soon!
USMC OEF VET 09-13
warfighterfoundation.org
millertimeUSMC
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 am

millertimeUSMC wrote:Lets carpool, my truck is a gas hog, and if you ask lngbrd aka (DEREK the Pres and founder) I've been looking for a carpool partner for awhile :lol3:

I just applied. Didn't send my DD214 because I'm overseas right now I don't have it. Hopefully will here a response soon![/quote]

Don't worry I let him know you'd by signing up. You can send a copy of your DD214 whenever you get back and your waiver you have to sign before you hunt. Where are you at right now? Afghanaland?
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby PetriDuck » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello gents! Im "new" to CVWA as well and hope to see you both in the blind sometime! And Miller, I know we can get you some hunting! :welcome:
PetriDuck
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 pm

PetriDuck wrote:Hello gents! Im "new" to CVWA as well and hope to see you both in the blind sometime! And Miller, I know we can get you some hunting! :welcome:

Welcome to CVWA! See you there!
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby band_blaster » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:28 pm

i hunt San Jac almost every hunt day so if your gonna jump in the sweatline shoot me a PM and maybe we can partner up. I live only about 10 mins from San Jac. I know Wister too but only hunt if i get drawn or my cousin gets drawn
(Stole this idea fromBamaHoyt)Thanks guy!
Mottleds-
Mallards/Hyrbrids-2
Blue wings-
Green wings-
Wood Ducks-
Whistlers-
Hooded Mergansers-
Ring Necks-
Pintails-2
Shovelers-
band_blaster
hunter