Water levels

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Water levels

Postby blindbound86 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

I hunt mainly on the Gila and the water levels seem to be way down. Lowering more in even the last few weeks. I know thiscan be affected by agriculture in the area but it seems like we have had better rains than the last couple years. I was really expecting it to be a high year. How does the water look where you guys hunt?
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Re: Water levels

Postby MOB40 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 am

I HUNT THE GILA ALSO WATER LEVELS SEEM TO BE THE SAME AS IN YEARS PASS, I DID NOTICE THAT THE WATER IS HIGH BLOW THE DAM, MORE WATER BELOW FOR SURE...
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Postby garthfishandhunt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:23 am

Water level on Roosevelt is up slightly from last year at this time.
garthfishandhunt
hunter

Postby Azboy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

I am not looking to take your spot but am unfamiliar with hunting the Gila. Can you point me in a direction where it is legal to hunt?

Thanks,
Azboy
Newb

Postby blindbound86 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 pm

AZBoy,
PM me and I will "point you in the right direction" to a couple spots on the Gila.
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting