Duck Hunting Forum banner

anothe picture post

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Boomn4x4 
#1 ·
I am having issues posting pictures on this site. I have my own website and use that as the "host" for these pictures. Can't I just use their current location and link to them?

I have read all the posts related to this topic and tried several times, but when I hit preview, I see just the code, no picture.

Here is what I am doing...

I hit the IMG button, then immiedately right behind that I place the address to my picture, then right behind that, I hit the IMG button again.

I did it this way, as WELL as using the (alt+p) behind all of that. Still nothing. Please can someone help me figure this out. I am used to posting pictures at various other places, so I know what to do, just not doing it right here for some reason. Below is an example of what I type to get a picture, please tell me where I am going wrong.

Or this:

(alt+p)

Thanks for any help...

See less See more
#3 ·
I fixed it for you....There problem is that you have a space in your url..."hunting and fishing" the pages sees that as the end of the image and dosetn't know what to do. The fix for this is to remove the space and put in the escape character for the space which is "%20". Now it looks like "Hunting%20And%20Fishing" and works fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.