I Miss Shouldbeaguide

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000

Re: I Miss Shouldbeaguide

Postby duckshooter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Shouldbeaguide wrote:You rang???

Jet skis and babes bros!!
Rolling donuts Kenny powers style already..
Everyone needs to back up off the cup while I take my taste!!
Good to be missed bros!!

Whaaaa??? I only partially believe this is the real Shouldbeaguide.
duckshooter
hunter

Postby Tahoefowler » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 pm

I agree i miss him to great comedy you guys that are cryin about him are from that stuffy other froum go back if you dont like it and while were at it why all the same threads on both forums i dont get it
Tahoefowler
hunter

Postby Honda181 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:30 am

Shouldbeaguide wrote:You rang???

Jet skis and babes bros!!
Rolling donuts Kenny powers style already..
Everyone needs to back up off the cup while I take my taste!!
Good to be missed bros!!

This guy is hilarious. Thank you for making my night shift that much better
Honda181
hunter

Postby Tyrtruion » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 pm

I was bored... These are all words that can be made from SBAGs name... Enjoy:

Bush league
Bad seed
Big headed
Abolished
Guidable
Loudish
Disabled
Laughed
Hideous
Dubious
Abused
Bashed
Ladies

Way too many to continue but these were some high lights
Trust me. 8 hours in a pond with leaky waders, to not fire a single shot... Is still better than work.
Tyrtruion
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Calikev wrote:
duckshooter wrote:
Calikev wrote:How about growing up?

All the immature nonsense on this forum makes it stupid at times. I love a good laugh now and then but that kind of humor is beyond me I guess. Guys with alter ego's, alias names, etc. are just lame IMO.

So I don't miss the guy or any of that BS.

If folks want to play stupid games go to some kiddy chatroom or stay home and play video games. This is a hunting site with real people who have real lives. Some of us take it serious but have a good time and don't need to act like idiots to have a good time.

My two cents.....

Kevin

"How about growing up?" I guess you're talking to me

"If folks want to play stupid games go to some kiddy chatroom or stay home and play video games. This is a hunting site with real people who have real lives." Take it easy. This is an internet duck hunting chat site. It's not a think-tank with the goal of solving world hunger. If I wanted serious I would be sending business emails or making business calls right now. I come on here to get away from my serious life. I'm guessing that you, like me, don't hunt ducks to provide for your family (i apologize in advance if you do). We eat what we kill but at the end of the day a chicken from Costco is a heallofalot cheaper way to put food on the table. We hunt because it's fun and 3/4 of that fun is hanging out with friends, being social, bsing one another. His posts fit in with that ethos in my opinion. I know he pissed off a lot of guys with his crazy comments but that was the character he was playing and I think he made a lot of guys laugh.

Key words

"You" come on here to get away from serious life - Well I come on here to talk about waterfowling. All the childish games played here is stupid. Period. These folks need to grow up.

"It's fun"............. hunting is fun enough. Talking about it is just as fun. Playing games, using an alias and acting like an idiot is not my idea of fun. Fun is taking a kid hunting, laughing with your partners, hunting with your family, watching a retriever work on a bird................ we don't need to manufacture fun for this sport. It is enough and the net keeps us connected to that.

"He made people laugh"............. Who? You? He was a royal dumbarse if you ask me and whether you or anyone who thinks like you likes it or not, there are REAL people behind the keyboards. Pull this crap at a Check Station or a club house somewhere and see how many people are laughing. It is nonsense.

There are some funny people here. Slowshooter is one of them. That kind of humor is witty and he can get serious when the conversation warrants it. However, you don't see him playing childish games and creating an alias so he can make fun of people.

So that is what I mean by grow up.

All this crap about lightening up, have a little fun, etc. is just crap. Most of us can have plenty of laugh and fun here without acting like an idiot, hiding behind a keyboard and putting people down because we think it is funny.

I see the stick is still firmly in place!

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
join the Coot Crusaders!!!
Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Calikev wrote:
duckshooter wrote:
Calikev wrote:How about growing up?

All the immature nonsense on this forum makes it stupid at times. I love a good laugh now and then but that kind of humor is beyond me I guess. Guys with alter ego's, alias names, etc. are just lame IMO.

So I don't miss the guy or any of that BS.

If folks want to play stupid games go to some kiddy chatroom or stay home and play video games. This is a hunting site with real people who have real lives. Some of us take it serious but have a good time and don't need to act like idiots to have a good time.

My two cents.....

Kevin

"How about growing up?" I guess you're talking to me

"If folks want to play stupid games go to some kiddy chatroom or stay home and play video games. This is a hunting site with real people who have real lives." Take it easy. This is an internet duck hunting chat site. It's not a think-tank with the goal of solving world hunger. If I wanted serious I would be sending business emails or making business calls right now. I come on here to get away from my serious life. I'm guessing that you, like me, don't hunt ducks to provide for your family (i apologize in advance if you do). We eat what we kill but at the end of the day a chicken from Costco is a heallofalot cheaper way to put food on the table. We hunt because it's fun and 3/4 of that fun is hanging out with friends, being social, bsing one another. His posts fit in with that ethos in my opinion. I know he pissed off a lot of guys with his crazy comments but that was the character he was playing and I think he made a lot of guys laugh.

Key words

"You" come on here to get away from serious life - Well I come on here to talk about waterfowling. All the childish games played here is stupid. Period. These folks need to grow up.

"It's fun"............. hunting is fun enough. Talking about it is just as fun. Playing games, using an alias and acting like an idiot is not my idea of fun. Fun is taking a kid hunting, laughing with your partners, hunting with your family, watching a retriever work on a bird................ we don't need to manufacture fun for this sport. It is enough and the net keeps us connected to that.

"He made people laugh"............. Who? You? He was a royal dumbarse if you ask me and whether you or anyone who thinks like you likes it or not, there are REAL people behind the keyboards. Pull this crap at a Check Station or a club house somewhere and see how many people are laughing. It is nonsense.

There are some funny people here. Slowshooter is one of them. That kind of humor is witty and he can get serious when the conversation warrants it. However, you don't see him playing childish games and creating an alias so he can make fun of people.

So that is what I mean by grow up.

All this crap about lightening up, have a little fun, etc. is just crap. Most of us can have plenty of laugh and fun here without acting like an idiot, hiding behind a keyboard and putting people down because we think it is funny.

I see the stick is still firmly in place!

I see your still linestepping Boot :yes:
AKPirate
hunter

Postby ducslayer » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 am

I miss him.....but then again I miss jock itch too...... :no:
ducslayer
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:32 am

Great, I see his alter ego created a new username. Welcome back Brah-sef :welcome:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Shouldbeaguide » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:18 am

Hey bros! Look, just because the jealous haters in here can't believe crews are actually the way of the new waterfowl world need to believe me now talk about it later. Guys like cupped, mallard mafia crew, east side widgeon whackers, west coast whackers, dirty underwear gang, nor cal killin crew are the ones that pump money into economy and get it done. Warchild( who is a day trader) and I were talking about without these crews and what not the valley wouldn't have a drop of water in it this year due to the budget. You can thank us for all the emails, chanting with signs out front saying unfair practices etc etc etc. you ever seen what a river looks like?? That's what we are bros, the river. You can bag on our shirts, flat billed hats, big trucks( cost lots of money), and us celebrating hefted straps of green in the lot but you can not deny what we bring to table with our skill and calling ability.
Gotta run, gleebie and I are playing Star Wars in grand central right now. Covered up in widgeon bros!!
Bodhisattva of the Wing Set Mulisha Crew

I think we are gonna have to pull your birds dudes..

Refuge regulators

Certified gigolo of waterfowl
Shouldbeaguide
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:54 am

Shouldbeaguide wrote:Hey bros! Look, just because the jealous haters in here can't believe crews are actually the way of the new waterfowl world need to believe me now talk about it later. Guys like cupped, mallard mafia crew, east side widgeon whackers, west coast whackers, dirty underwear gang, nor cal killin crew are the ones that pump money into economy and get it done. Warchild( who is a day trader) and I were talking about without these crews and what not the valley wouldn't have a drop of water in it this year due to the budget. You can thank us for all the emails, chanting with signs out front saying unfair practices etc etc etc. you ever seen what a river looks like?? That's what we are bros, the river. You can bag on our shirts, flat billed hats, big trucks( cost lots of money), and us celebrating hefted straps of green in the lot but you can not deny what we bring to table with our skill and calling ability.
Gotta run, gleebie and I are playing Star Wars in grand central right now. Covered up in widgeon bros!!

Are you serious? You're back? Thanks OP. :mad:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby berdnird » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 am

spoonysmaker wrote:
Shouldbeaguide wrote:Hey bros! Look, just because the jealous haters in here can't believe crews are actually the way of the new waterfowl world need to believe me now talk about it later. Guys like cupped, mallard mafia crew, east side widgeon whackers, west coast whackers, dirty underwear gang, nor cal killin crew are the ones that pump money into economy and get it done. Warchild( who is a day trader) and I were talking about without these crews and what not the valley wouldn't have a drop of water in it this year due to the budget. You can thank us for all the emails, chanting with signs out front saying unfair practices etc etc etc. you ever seen what a river looks like?? That's what we are bros, the river. You can bag on our shirts, flat billed hats, big trucks( cost lots of money), and us celebrating hefted straps of green in the lot but you can not deny what we bring to table with our skill and calling ability.

Are you serious? You're back? Thanks OP. :mad:

We thought we were safe when we went into remission, but the diagnosis just got worse. The cancer has returned.
berdnird
hunter

Postby sprigpig1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 am

Top ten list of worst things to happen to America ...

1.Duck crews

2.duck dynasty

3.AIDS

4.Oprah

5.Obama

6.The Kardashians

7.Al Sharpton

8.DVD packaging

9.Rosie O'Donnal

10.that guy who sings Gangum style
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

LOL new waterfowl world? *** are you talking about? I imagine you have a poster of Chad Belding hanging up, more than likely right over your bed Are you kidding me with the crew names? Dirty underwear gang? :fingerpt: Jesus, we can usually tell that, by how you guys wear your pants anyways. You guys actually think YOU are responsible for water levels in the valley?! Dude, you gotta be lying to yourself :lol3: You and your 'crews' don't even scratch the surface of the waterfowl world. Besides the water situation is worse this year than it was last year, so if you are responsible for the water, then keep it up and good job Watch another episode of Duck Dynasty and bust out the old school duck hunter. Keep dreaming under that little flat biller hat of yours. Someday you'll learn to wear hats like men. I can't wait for your response lol. They are always hilarious :beer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Are you guys ever going to realize he is just joking when he post this stuff. SBag is some 50 year old guy using every California duck hunting stereotype in his post to get you all fired up. Every post he makes is a big sarcastic joke and you guys eat it up. I can bet the person behind Sbag is old, hunts alone and doesn't care what he kills. What is disturbing is that he's kept it going this long, and how important you guys all think this dumb site is to the sport of duck hunting.

I'm almost positive we will all continue to hunt and enjoy are selfs with family and friends no matter if Sbag is dicking with all of you on DHC or not! He doesn't matter and neither does all the BSing done on this site. Some of you act like this place is the UN convention! It's a DUCK HUNTING WEBSITE! (We are all dorks for being on it) :lol:

Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Are you guys ever going to realize he is just joking when he post this stuff. SBag is some 50 year old guy using every California duck hunting stereotype in his post to get you all fired up. Every post he makes is a big sarcastic joke and you guys eat it up. I can bet the person behind Sbag is old, hunts alone and doesn't care what he kills. What is disturbing is that he's kept it going this long, and how important you guys all think this dumb site is to the sport of duck hunting.

I'm almost positive we will all continue to hunt and enjoy are selfs with family and friends no matter if Sbag is dicking with all of you on DHC or not! He doesn't matter and neither does all the BSing done on this site. Some of you act like this place is the UN convention! It's a DUCK HUNTING WEBSITE! (We are all dorks for being on it) :lol:

Sorry Bootlip, I can guarantee you, he is some privileged punk that cons himself into believing he his God's gift to the world of waterfowling.
wanapasaki
hunter

I Miss Shouldbeaguide

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:22 am

wanapasaki wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Are you guys ever going to realize he is just joking when he post this stuff. SBag is some 50 year old guy using every California duck hunting stereotype in his post to get you all fired up. Every post he makes is a big sarcastic joke and you guys eat it up. I can bet the person behind Sbag is old, hunts alone and doesn't care what he kills. What is disturbing is that he's kept it going this long, and how important you guys all think this dumb site is to the sport of duck hunting.

Sorry Bootlip, I can guarantee you, he is some privileged punk that cons himself into believing he his God's gift to the world of waterfowling.

I'm telling you man... It's a joke, I wouldn't lead you astray. ;)

Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

Your probably right.. But when the hunting is slow and there's not much to do... It sure is a hell of a good time :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

Your probably right.. But when the hunting is slow and there's not much to do... It sure is a hell of a good time :lol3:

Now that I agree with 100% :lol:

Bootlipkiller
hunter

Previous

Return to California Duck Hunting