Duck calls for sale...

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Duck calls for sale...

Postby honkstopper13 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:12 pm

Up for sale i have 2 calls

1. Sean Mann -Black Maxx (acrylic) -single reed. It has some very minor lanyard wear. All black w/ a SS band. A great call, i just need to get rid of some of these. 100 obo

2. Primos PHAT lady duck call. They make this call in a poly and acrylic , mine is acrylic. Black barrel w/ a clear bottom. minor layard wear as well. Single reed also. Once again great sounding call, i just need to get rid of some of these. 75 obo

Pics are available upon request. Like stated above, im open to all offers (well reasonable ones at least) thanks guys. BRIAN
honkstopper13
hunter

Postby honkstopper13 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:38 pm

anyone? Remember ..prices ARE negotiable.
honkstopper13
hunter

Postby honkstopper13 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:14 pm

UPDATE: Pictures posted below....open to offers(trades also welcome to short reed goose calls) ....sorry for the blurry pics...

honkstopper13
hunter

Postby honkstopper13 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:08 pm

bumppp
honkstopper13
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds