From the Berkshires to Cape Cod, Here is the place for the Bay State waterfowler to discuss and share their Massachusetts duck hunting experiences.
Moderators: captainkevan, JoeP, Tim D, HeritageHunter, MIKE J.
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:21 pm
- Posts: 1470
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma.
Nice Job Briggsy!
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Coastal Massachusetts
congrats and great work.
very nice looking wood duck.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: MASS
Love the composition of the pics. Very nicely done.
And one heckuva day.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 pm
- Location: Concord, MA
Nice shooting! I have been having a hard time getting some geese to commit. Congrats on a good week!
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Return to Massachusetts Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests