Duck Hunting Forum banner

Dangerous thing found in your blind

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  wanapasaki 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have heard of snakes, ***** and beavers. Well this sucker was living in my number one hunting spot . We took care of him so we can get at the mallards. 415lbs boar about 12 yr old fellow Dhc memeber and hunting partner tag him .what I suspect to easily make B&C book. :thumbsup:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Me. Out here guys build blinds on public land and try to claim the pond as theirs. I prefer to operate on the "first come, first served" principle. Guys hate finding me in "their" pond's blind.

Prolly cuz' I love a good fist fight and have the wardens on speed dial :) Sometimes I great new hunting partners occasionally too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

#8 ·
WildernessWill said:
Me. Out here guys build blinds on public land and try to claim the pond as theirs. I prefer to operate on the "first come, first served" principle. Guys hate finding me in "their" pond's blind.

Prolly cuz' I love a good fist fight and have the wardens on speed dial :) Sometimes I great new hunting partners occasionally too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
:huh:

#9 ·
They always show up in weird places, but this guy I hunt with holds one of the top ranking b and c's. Your close... Come to my wood's and I'll show you some bears

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.