The Halloween Tax Truth

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

The Halloween Tax Truth

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 pm

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Re: The Halloween Tax Truth

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I'm posting this on FB.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Andy W » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 am

Evil little 1%ers! :mad:

:lol3:
Andy W
hunter

Postby trowlan1 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

hehehe

"You didn't make that shirt, you didn't build that"
trowlan1
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

I noticed two things. (1) Little kids get the concept and understand that it is wrong, and (2) Redistribution and punishing the rich seems awesome, right up to the point that you are labeled as the "rich."

I remember a man on the street interview with Al Gore supporters when he was proposing the millionaire tax. The Useful Idiots were all for it until the interviewer explained that Al's definition was anyone making a million dollars (gross) over several years, like 7-10 years. You could see the wheels slowly turning in their tiny little brains. Then one of the Useful Idiots said - Hey wait. We are not the rich people. We are not millionaires. To which, the interviewer explained the new tax would be targeted at them. The low information voters had bought the Al Gore story - hook, line and sinker without any detail. Kind of like the Useful Idiots who were all behind Obamacare when the snake-oil salesman was telling them it would cost less and they could keep their policy and doctor. Oops.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Quick thread jack, fellas. Anybody know how to make a smartphone that wont show embedded videos, show the damned videos?! Every time I click on one of these threads it's like walking in late on one of those "you had to be there" jokes. :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum