Gray lodge

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Gray lodge

Postby Tyrtruion » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Headed to GL in the morning. Got a #110 and nobody to hunt with. (My buddy is going to a baby shower and in doing so had lost all hunting privileges for the remainder if the season...) If there's anyone that doesn't have plans and wants to join up let me know. I'm always down for making friends. :hi:
Someone with a junior will of coarse get preference
Trust me. 8 hours in a pond with leaky waders, to not fire a single shot... Is still better than work.
Tyrtruion
hunter

Re: Gray lodge

Postby Silverwidgeon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am

:thumbsup:
Good on ya! if there was some weather i'd make the drive and meet ya there. Good luck.
"At times like these it's best to remember that there have always been times like these."
Silverwidgeon
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

Son of a nutcracker! I will be picking my jon boat up tomorrow and won't be too far away sunday. A day late and a hundred miles short lol
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 pm

How did you do today?
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby Tyrtruion » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:48 pm

There's a 4th bird... But for the sake of limiting the ridicule he was not pictured with these three...
Attachments
image.jpg
Trust me. 8 hours in a pond with leaky waders, to not fire a single shot... Is still better than work.
Tyrtruion
hunter

Postby Duck_Popper » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 am

We went out and got one juvenile widgeon. Tough day. All the shooting was coming from we're we weren't............
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting